View Poll Results: Do you think the NFL is rigged?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

3 14.29%
  • No

18 85.71%
Page 30 of 130 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080 ... LastLast

Thread: The How Many Times Can Ram Be Wrong Thread

• Facebook
  • Display
    Quote Originally Posted by ram29jackson View Post
    lets see...

tonight is a primetime game in New York and Strahan is being honored at halftime.

you really don't think its a good idea to send the fans and the Mara's home unhappy do you ?
    I was a week ahead on my Eagles and cowboys losing predictions but that will be evident over the next 2 and 3 weeks as the Giants pull even.
    Quote Originally Posted by psuexv View Post
    So the Eagles lost last week which means you predicted them to lose the week before? They were on a bye
    And if memory serves me correctly you were bragging last week about the fact that you knew the Redskins would beat the Cowboys so how would you be a week ahead? Maybe because they lost this week and you forgot that they lost last week, but that wouldn't make any sense for someone who studies the NFL so much and knows all of the scripts

Also, my money is on the Colts winning. I'm not sold on the Giants.

this is beautiful...

Arizona is a complete facade.

they are ranked 26th in both total offense and 13 in defense.

talk about manipulating wins LOL. But of course for the simple minded this falls under the anything can happen pseudo logic LOL.
    What a load of bull.

on espn they are 26th now.

on NFL.com they are 23rd. Both are bad numbers for a 7-1 team

edit:
    on espn both rankings were 30th and within the hour they did change. I'm sure as children you will somehow find that a reason to be insulting but it says to me there is plenty of manipulation to make the team look better then they are.
    Even more stats. They are 5th in scoring defense, usually when teams can't score against you you win football games.

lets see...

tonight is a primetime game in New York and Strahan is being honored at halftime.

you really don't think its a good idea to send the fans and the Mara's home unhappy do you ?
    I was a week ahead on my Eagles and cowboys losing predictions but that will be evident over the next 2 and 3 weeks as the Giants pull even.
    I have my finger on the "shitbrain" trigger...

lets see...

About that... *looks at score*

Using Tapatalk on my Samsung Galaxy S5 for shats & gaggles.
    The dude abides.

Quote Originally Posted by steelerfan View Post
    I have my finger on the "shitbrain" trigger...

Might want to fire it

Indianapolis 37
    NY Giants 10 4:31 3rd

Sorry, Maras and Giants fans. The NFL HATES you and the biggest market in the US. The NFL also HATES scripting good prime time games.

Makes perfect sense. That's how I'd script it too.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A

Yes of course, as with my other predictions this week I am ahead of schedule with what will take place for the season.

your youthful immaturity and impatience thinks that because I am wrong tonight that I am wrong altogether. The Giants will make the playoffs. Remember the Patriots going 5-5 before their Super Bowl run ? the improbable will of course happen again.
    Its fascinating that as old as you people are you still act like children incapable of having critical thought and open minded conversation about anything. Just a bunch of school yard insults and neener neener, nanny nanny remarks in the foulest most insulting language possible.

I will not be wrong gentlemen. I will not be wrong.

the league will have the NFC in a 8-8,9-7 cluster, all over the place and the Giants will be in the thick of it. Enjoy the Show !

..and here of course after explaining myself logically and in a civil adult fashion will come Smooth and Steeler with their ever so delightful, beer induced tirades.
    I love you too boys. Try and have a nice warm night.

fascinating...

at the end of the game the announcers are talking about 3-5 teams making the playoffs...very interesting.

lets see...

Wrong again, shitbrain.

I need to find a :shitbrain: emoticon.

Using Tapatalk on my Samsung Galaxy S5 for shats & gaggles.
    The dude abides.

I can always use this...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A

Yes of course, as with my other predictions this week I am ahead of schedule with what will take place for the season.
    LMFAO!

The Giants play the 49'ers next week. San Fran is going to whip that ass too so you may be early by 2 weeks (If Romo is back in 2 weeks, the Giants are going to lose that game too. The Giants suck).

Yep ahead of schedule all right. I can say a team is going to win or lose and then when they don't say I'm ahead of schedule.... I will evidently be right. I noticed you didn't answer my questions earlier about being ahead of schedule on the Eagles and the Cowboys..... funny how you rip people for making immature responses to you and say you'd like to discuss like adults but those immature comments are the only ones you respond to.

your youthful immaturity and impatience thinks that because I am wrong tonight that I am wrong altogether. The Giants will make the playoffs. Remember the Patriots going 5-5 before their Super Bowl run ? the improbable will of course happen again.

Its fascinating that as old as you people are you still act like children incapable of having critical thought and open minded conversation about anything. Just a bunch of school yard insults and neener neener, nanny nanny remarks in the foulest most insulting language possible.

I will not be wrong gentlemen. I will not be wrong.

the league will have the NFC in a 8-8,9-7 cluster, all over the place and the Giants will be in the thick of it. Enjoy the Show !

..and here of course after explaining myself logically and in a civil adult fashion will come Smooth and Steeler with their ever so delightful, beer induced tirades.
    And this exactly why trying to discuss with this troll is a waste of time. As I said before, he makes nothing but ad hoc hypothesis, it's nothing but repeatedly moving the goal posts every time.

He gets a prediction or "guarantee" blatantly wrong, oh well, he was "just a week ahead of schedule", or he " just hasn't gotten their script right yet". That's all it is. Make some prediction, get it wrong, still claim he's right and we just don't realize it. In Ram's world, wrong is right, down is up, white is black.

Wrong again. . This just isn't your week for your know it all Ram is right predictions.

Quote Originally Posted by souljahbill View Post
    LMFAO!

The Giants play the 49'ers next week. San Fran is going to whip that ass too so you may be early by 2 weeks (If Romo is back in 2 weeks, the Giants are going to lose that game too. The Giants suck).
    the Saints play the Niners next week actually. The Giants can lose 2 more games and still make the playoffs. There will be a lot of tie breakers going on. Remember, last year the Giants lost the first 6 and still won 7 of the next 10.

the NFC west and east will cancel each other out depending on who beats who in and out of the division. The math is going to make your head spin as the league gets its fascinating parity-gasm.

of course youll have to observe the next month for most of this to play out and take shape. Next week wont prove anything yet on the whole that you think I'm not getting right.

the Saints play the Niners next week actually. The Giants can lose 2 more games and still make the playoffs. There will be a lot of tie breakers going on. Remember, last year the Giants lost the first 6 and still won 7 of the next 10.

the NFC west and east will cancel each other out depending on who beats who in and out of the division. The math is going to make your head spin as the league gets its fascinating parity-gasm.

of course youll have to observe the next month for most of this to play out and take shape. Next week wont prove anything yet on the whole that you think I'm not getting right.
    Ah, you're right (for once). The 49'ers won't bust the Giants ass next week. It'll be the Seahawks.

Quote Originally Posted by souljahbill View Post
    Ah, you're right (for once). The 49'ers won't bust the Giants ass next week. It'll be the Seahawks.
    I can't wait to hear his excuse at the end of December when the Giants fail to make the playoffs. I'm sure he'll give some BS excuse pulled out of his ass and then claim he's still right and that the Giants NOT making the playoffs actually PROVES the NFL is fixed and he's right.

Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
    And this exactly why trying to discuss with this troll is a waste of time. As I said before, he makes nothing but ad hoc hypothesis, it's nothing but repeatedly moving the goal posts every time.

He gets a prediction or "guarantee" blatantly wrong, oh well, he was "just a week ahead of schedule", or he " just hasn't gotten their script right yet". That's all it is. Make some prediction, get it wrong, still claim he's right and we just don't realize it. In Ram's world, wrong is right, down is up, white is black.

Wrong again. . This just isn't your week for your know it all Ram is right predictions.
    you are proving how intellectually challenged you truly are. I explained myself in full above. You prove my point with this immature response. Where did I not admit about being wrong about this one game?

pay attention student,listen closely. This one game does not cancel out the total season prediction I have made, nor does it prove games aren't staged if I get this or anything wrong. These are logical remarks you obviously need to study and review if you are going to keep up with the class.

I hope they work out this way because it might make you ponder something a little more in depth. Either way,if you are open minded and smart enough, I have at least made your mind decide to rethink things when stuff in sports doesn't go the way you think it should have in various future situations.

all that said,..the NFL tells you anything can happen on any given sunday ( which is an intellectually false statement anyway) so you believe every extreme situation and game ending they give you..and yet, somehow, my "anything can happen" situation I'm presenting is ridiculous and couldn't happen...you know,like the Seahawks making it with a 7-9 record or 2 brothers coaching against each other in a super bowl or the Pats and Cardinals missing playoffs with 11-5 and 10-6 records...you know, all that other unbelievable stuff that keeps happening.

carry on kids, enjoy the NFL show over the next 2 moths. This is going to get good...and sloppy