View Poll Results: Do you think the NFL is rigged?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

3 14.29%
  • No

18 85.71%
Page 120 of 130 FirstFirst ... 2070110118119120121122 ... LastLast
Results 2,381 to 2,400 of 2588

Thread: The How Many Times Can Ram Be Wrong Thread

• Facebook
  • Display
    Quote Originally Posted by ram29jackson View Post
    Goddamnit.
    and why do teams constantly get players from colleges near by?
    all this modern tech and the objective is to scout the best of the best and these teams cant do any better than down the street?
    maybe because its obvious they want local fan interest? is the objective to sell a product or be the better team?

a Navy guy goes to a team in a city and its surrounding cities heavily populated by military personnel?

but yeah, you think its another perfect accident and lucky chance happening.

So one guy going to San Diego, who played in college in Maryland. Based on your logic why would he not just stay in that area and play for the Ravens or Redskins where more fans would know who he is? Ed's son Max played at Duke, not exactly right next door to Oakland. I only list these two because they were the ones you quoted and like any great conspiracy theorist, you offer no statistical information to make the point.

Heck look at the Draft

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_NFL_draft

You count all the players that went to a team right next to their college. Even the first pick. Berkley to LA is almost a 400 miles drive. Probably not a ton of Cal supporters in LA considering that you have USC and UCLA right there.

Jesus Christ what a dildo.

Also, even if all the teams do have super sophisticated scouting abilities, what schools do you think they see the most often? The local schools? Why? THEY'RE CLOSER! It's easier for the Saints to take a quick trip to Tulane and LSU then for them to fly to UMASS or Oregon. Yeah, they can watch film but coaches also like seeing people in the flesh. I see college coaches everyday these days as they come out to watch our practices and talk to our coaches about any potential current juniors going into their senior year in the fall.

Quote Originally Posted by bdoughty View Post
    The media had been covering Curry hitting 400 weeks in advance, was this guy in a Coma? Just another stupid article from that guy on both Curry and Kobe.
    you miss the overall point of course,knitpicking an unimportant detail.

Gosh, my apologies to your leader and all the members of the tin foil hat club. Though I did not miss any point as he did not make one to begin with.

baseballplyrmvp

So that obviously means the lakers will win a title, the Dodgers will win a WS, the Kings a Stanley Cup, and USC a National Championship all within the next 5 years too.
    another one dimensional,simplistic thought on your part.

LA and he State of California already did that are in the process of doing that over the past 4 years.
    They increased revenue with the Clippers,Sharks,Kings,Angels,Dodgers,Warriors,Gian ts,49ers,Ducks,A's, all succeeding and making playoffs over the last few years and going deeper in some cases.
    this helps bring down the cost in some way for the elite while the Rams move here. It also means they knew years ago they were moving the Rams here anyway

Notice how the Lakers never stopped winning after the Rams left town before? of course you dont.

lol and the Blues just moved up another round while Missouri continues to get over losing the Rams.
    the Royals, Blues, Chiefs all making playoffs the same year..and you still think it just happened?
    the Blues winning is also the reward for the owner since he just purchased the Buffalo Bills

Gosh, my apologies to your leader and all the members of the tin foil hat club. Though I did not miss any point as he did not make one to begin with.
    yep,thats right. You believe a guy comes back from a 3 week injury to have another fantastic miracle game finish like its nothing !

why dont you actually research how teams start winning in a short period of time when they move,Build a new stadium or get a new owner. It happens far to often to be a coincidence.
    hell, they are throwing it right in your face with expansion teams making the playoffs when theyve barely existed 3 years.
    The Sonics move to OKC and then all the sudden the Seahawks become a powerhouse.
    the Sonics made the early round playoffs a lot but they move to OKC and all the sudden they end up in the finals?

the Lakers suck,so how convenient that the Clippers go deep in the playoffs. A reward for their wealthy new owner.

google a teams name and the word 'seasons' youll get the wiki of a teams entire win loss history. Its easy to see the paterns of when they win and lose in relation to moving or changing ownership etc

google a teams name and the word 'seasons' youll get the wiki of a teams entire win loss history.
    Google this and you can thank me later.

Classic. WE are nitpicking. Absolutely hilarious.

I thought Ram's activity here was a bit out of place as he had gone quiet.

It only took a few months but the guys at Chiefs Planet finally figured out that "Smellypits/Toby Walker" was actually you. Congrats on the ban.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=299785

I thought Ram's activity here was a bit out of place as he had gone quiet.

It only took a few months but the guys at Chiefs Planet finally figured out that "Smellypits/Toby Walker" was actually you. Congrats on the ban.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=299785
    I haven't laughed that hard in FOREVER! Literal tears.

Quote Originally Posted by souljahbill View Post
    I haven't laughed that hard in FOREVER! Literal tears.

Best quote in that thread.

I'm usually against banning people, but I can't say this bothers me.

Best quote from RAM, getting banned again, inside a thread about his ban.

Who's gonna think outside the box for us now?
    Last edited by bdoughty; 05-12-2016 at 06:46 PM.

Fascinating. Ram moves onto to making retarded claims about OKC, St. Louis and California, because his previous retarded claims about all the massive scale rigging that the NBA and NHL did to get a bunch of Texas teams into the playoffs lasted all of a couple weeks tops.

San Antonio? Gone.
    Houston? Gone.
    Dallas Mavericks? Gone.
    Dallas Stars? Gone.

Yep, that sure was a good call by the NBA and NHL to rig their seasons to get all those teams in, just to have them lose!

I guess the NHL doesn't care about big market. They had Washington and the NY Islanders win. I know their just foaming at the mouth over those Pittsburgh-Tampa Bay ratings!

Man, the NBA is run by dumbasses. They had the perfect headline generator with Cleveland and Miami being set up to face each other, Lebron's original and now current home team against the team he ran away to but then left to come back home a couple years later.

I mean, damn, the headlines write themselves with that matchup! Instead we get Cleveland and Toronto. Woo hoo.

Same thing on the Western side. Everyone was drooling over a Golden State-San Antonio rematch. NBA would have been raking in money hand over fist with that matchup. Now they still end up alright because Oklahoma City has a huge following and is just under San Antonio in terms of national appeal, but not the exact same as GS-SA.

Lastly, apparently according to some morons, the only reason Denver won the Super Bowl was so Peyton could go out riding on top. Boy did the NBA fuck up an idea like that for Kobe! Not only has the Lakers not won a title since 2010 (6 years and counting), but instead of giving Kobe a title on his last season, the Lakers proceed to finish with the second worst record in the entire NBA this season and the fourth worst record in the entire NBA season last season. Talk about getting told to fuck off by the NBA script writers!

Quote Originally Posted by [B
    SmoothPancakes[/B];1734988873]

So much retard in one post. Being that it's almost 1am, I don't even have the time or energy to put forth slapping down this much retard. Anyone else feel like it? If not, I may be able to find some time this weekend, maybe.
    who's calling who a retard?

you are simply unable and afraid to confront how and why the same teams every year keep making the playoffs when 27 other teams are competing for the same thing supposedly.
    saying their better or they want it more isnt an answer.
    you ignore the impossible math of three teams in the same State in the same league taking all the fairy dust away from 27 other teams.

you have no answer for it. You have no logical explanation. You have no reason.
    anything you sputter will just be a sports cliche with no real reason behind it.

http://www.thefixisin.net/observations.html
    What is of value? What isn't pure junk food news? And yet this website--and all the others out there--are being filled with this nonsense 24/7. Guys like Skip Bayless are now making $5 million a year. I'm not jealous. I wouldn't want his job. I wouldn't want to have to live tweet an NBA--or any other leagues'--playoff game. I wouldn't want to sell my soul to write any of these articles or watch hours of sports to find these video clips.

Look, I get it. Sports is entertainment. I'm the one who's made that argument on more than one occassion (but apparently to some, it's not entertainment enough for the leagues and networks to manipulate those events like every single other entertainment entity is). But this sort of sports coverage is not just a time-suck, it's a mind-waster. It's distraction at it's highest level.

And that just may be the point of it.

I've often said that today's sporting events are publicized for the same reason the gladitorial games were held in Rome: to distract the populace. While the people play, the government gets away (with murder). I don't believe that's an exaggeration.

To go down the "conspiratorial" rabbit hole for a moment, a fan (Tom, to be exact) recently alerted me to the following little nugget about sports. Seems a Dr. Richard Day, who was supposedly tied to the Rockefeller family, gave a speech back in 1969 detailing, for lack of a better description, how the New World Order was going to alter America in the coming decades. You can read the details of the entire speech here, but what I focused on was this small part of it:

Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
    Man, the NBA is run by dumbasses. They had the perfect headline generator with Cleveland and Miami being set up to face each other, Lebron's original and now current home team against the team he ran away to but then left to come back home a couple years later.

I mean, damn, the headlines write themselves with that matchup! Instead we get Cleveland and Toronto. Woo hoo.

Same thing on the Western side. Everyone was drooling over a Golden State-San Antonio rematch. NBA would have been raking in money hand over fist with that matchup. Now they still end up alright because Oklahoma City has a huge following and is just under San Antonio in terms of national appeal, but not the exact same as GS-SA.

Lastly, apparently according to some morons, the only reason Denver won the Super Bowl was so Peyton could go out riding on top. Boy did the NBA fuck up an idea like that for Kobe! Not only has the Lakers not won a title since 2010 (6 years and counting), but instead of giving Kobe a title on his last season, the Lakers proceed to finish with the second worst record in the entire NBA this season and the fourth worst record in the entire NBA season last season. Talk about getting told to fuck off by the NBA script writers!
    fill in Kobes name with Lebron and its the Same thing. Its still an over hyped,over commercialed star player.
    your Laker example is just dumb while bypassing that the clippers conveniently pick up the slack.
    again, you are typically,childishly one dimensional.Everyone and their mother was counting on Golden State repeating. Thats the drama this time.
    they are putting weaker less experienced teams against Cleveland so you have excuse for them winning the finals this time. and the league had no intention of putting Golden State on a greatest ever
    list.

Lastly, apparently according to some morons, the only reason Denver won the Super Bowl was so Peyton could go out riding on top.
    who said that was the only reason? I didnt.
    but did they in fact make it possible for an aging guy who couldnt even throw a ball to win? yes they did.

furthermore..you just won the biggest game of your life and you stand there and say eat papa johns and buy budweiser as though reading from a script with no emotion?
    your middle name is Sheep..Sheeppancakes.

I was wrong about Denver beating Seattle but look what happened. They did in fact give him a win before he retired. I was just 3 years ahead with my obvious commercially endorsed outcome for the yearly sports entertainment show called the nfl.

Which Fan Made NFL Forum Banned you this week? Might have to start signing up at trading card forums and use an alias?

Oh wait you already did that and got banned there too!

Two days later and guess who is back to the one place not willing to ban you.
    Last edited by bdoughty; 05-23-2016 at 08:12 AM.

Look they even gave Steelerfan a shout out for his tirade against RAM.

So a superstar who is retiring, who some sports fan want to place equally right next to Michael Jordan on the list of greatest ever, is apparently equal to "just another season" for LeBron James, who still has another 3-5-7 years to play yet.

And instead of giving that Michael Jordan 2.0 a Championship title in his retiring year, apparently the Lakers being the third worst team in the league and LeBron James just being the playoffs in general is supposed to be just as good at placating the hurting masses of "name your bumfuck city here".

And yet we're the simple minded ones. I'm trying to figure out someone so stupid as ram can remember to fucking breathe without a constant reminder to do so.

Well,well, look at that.
    The Sharks make the Stanley finals.
    How the hell lucky can the SF, north Cal. Region be the last 3 years in every major sport?
    But notice how they made sure they are playing a team the nhl fans are more interested in,Pittsburgh, than Tampa.
    Can't have a Sharks vs Lightening series. That wouldn't get viewers
    got to have a Star like Crosby in there.