View Poll Results: Do you think the NFL is rigged?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

3 14.29%
  • No

18 85.71%
Page 12 of 130 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast

Thread: The How Many Times Can Ram Be Wrong Thread

• Facebook
  • Display
    Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
    So now NCAA is rigged too? 126 teams with 75+ players on each team all are in on this? Every year? And not ONE player who never panned out in the NFL and ended up broke and in trouble with the law never ONCE sang like a canary? You're only kidding yourself. Either you really are off your meds or you're a certifiable dumbass.

Sent from my Droid Maxx using Tapatalk because I'm a lazy ass
    I'm talking about those two games only. I know how to read a defense just lying down now. How the fuck do you explain 2 completely dead games that are then efficiently won like no problem in the last 3 minutes? I'm sorry you are that gullible as of yet.
    2 Rutgers defenders were right there when he caught the ball, he took forever to start running and they did nothing to stop him

Yes, out of every game this week, they're going to pick UCLA-Texas and Penn State-Rutgers to rig.

Those two are clearly worth rigging with the LOADS of money bet on them over the likes of Georgia-South Carolina or Tennessee-Oklahoma.

And you honestly expect me to believe that two, and ONLY two NCAA games were fixed? There would be multiple games fixed every single week if they were doing so, every single season. So yeah, you'd still end up with dozens of teams involved in this magical "game fixing" in the end. So again, take your fucking medication already.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A

I saw a lucky catch by Lewis and two defenders miss a tackle.

Why did they call holding when PSU scored the TD to James if it's fixed? Lmao!!

Not at all. All 3 amazing picks were all scripted. Somehow, the athleticism displayed to make those interceptions were scripted. Look at the film.
    athletes look great jumping around. How does that prove its not scripted ? If you already know its coming you can get timing down and show off.

Quote Originally Posted by psusnoop View Post
    I saw a lucky catch by Lewis and two defenders miss a tackle.

Why did they call holding when PSU scored the TD to James if it's fixed? Lmao!!
    gotta make it look dramatic and competitive obviously. Those defenders were right there and acted dumb as rocks. You just accept that Penn State could do nothing all game and the last 2 minutes its as though Rutgers isn't even on the field ?

same with the UCLA game. You know most college athletes don't go to any classes and can barely read and get booster cash but you somehow think the games are so pure ?

Quote Originally Posted by ram29jackson View Post
    athletes look great jumping around. How does that prove its not scripted ? If you already know its coming you can get timing down and show off.

Speaking about the Washington Redskins, I just read someone on Twitter that said "These calls against us have to be a coincidence or conspiracy!"

Given those two choices, it's amazing to me how some will pick one side and the some will pick the other. But, I guess if you look across all the conspiracy theories, that's always been true
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud

Haha anyone see that Percy Harvin run yesterday lol

Quote Originally Posted by ram29jackson View Post
    Ram just how in the fuck within 40 seconds of the spot of the ball is the play relayed from lets say the press box, to the coaches to call the play to the QB to make the call to the defense coordinator to the defense players each time you say it's scripted. Wouldn't the no huddle basically fuck that all up or are those games just the exception?

http://deadspin.com/bill-polian-disa...ion-1633593081

videos of interview in link

Former NFL executive Bill Polian was brought onto SportsCenter this morning to give some insight into the NFL's bungling of the Ray Rice situation. He was specifically asked if he, as someone who has worked in the NFL office, thought it was possible for an NFL executive to have obtained a copy of the tape showing Ray Rice knocking out his then-fiancée in an elevator, as was reported by the AP yesterday, and not have shown that tape to Roger Goodell or any other NFL execs.

The video above is Polian's answer to that question, which aired on SportsCenter at 10:47 a.m. Here is a transcription of what he said:

It is very puzzling to me. As a matter of fact, I worked as a vice president in the NFL office in 1993, with respect to football operations. I know how the office works, I've physically been there—it was a different building, not the one they're in now—but it's very difficult for me to understand how that could happen. Especially when you're in a situation that is as high-profile as that particular incident is. It's puzzling, and I have as many questions as everyone else. It's outside my area of expertise. For all the years that I was in the NFL, NFL security, and the NFL's ability to protect its integrity, the so-called "protection of the shield," was unmatched in American business. Forget about sports—in American business. I mean, you did not step out of line in the NFL, and if you did, there was an unwritten rule that when you were called into the office—and met with someone who was the commissioner or there at the behest of the commissioner—that you better come clean, that you better tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. And if you work in the office, you better be on top of the details. The office was there to make sure that the clubs, the players, the reputation of the NFL reamined unsullied. That goes back to the 1960's with the administration of Pete Rozelle. So this is totally, totally out of character for what I know of the NFL office.

That segment ended up getting cut short, perhaps due to a technical mishap, and so Polian was brought back on the air at 11:08 a.m., at which point he was asked the exact same question by Chris McKendry.
    And here is a transcription:

Well it can happen. It's a very large organization, much larger than when I served in the league office, maybe much larger by a factor of 10. When you have a large, bureaucratic organization, which that is, and there are some that think it is too large, very honestly. Things can slip through the cracks. Someone can make a value judgement who has no right to make that judgement. The CEO, who is in effect Roger Goodell, doesn't get all the information he needs all the time. That's a fact of life in bureaucracies. In this case, we'll find out what happened, and they'll absolutely, they being the NFL and Roger, will have to take steps to make sure it never happens again.

So, what the hell happened here? In the first segment, Polian makes the NFL out to be the East German Stasi, where a low-level executive wouldn't dare hide pertinent information from his or her superiors for fear of swift and merciless retribution. But then here comes Polian 20 minutes later, describing the NFL offices as a run-of-the-mill bureaucracy where of course vital pieces of information could fall through the cracks.

Bill Polian either has a hard time maintaining consistent opinions for longer than 20 minutes at a time, or something spooked him into softening his answer during that second go-round. If we assume the first answer to be the truest one, you can probably guess what that something might have been.
    the NFL houses a bunch of angry guys and criminals yet you think that somehow seperates itself from the possibility of game manipulation.

the reason they do what they want off the field is because they know what happens on the field doesn't matter

What I am amazed by is the games over the years that have been won on Hail Marys. They only have one shot to get it right and they do. Such great acting!

Quote Originally Posted by steelerfan View Post
    What I am amazed by is the games over the years that have been won on Hail Marys. They only have one shot to get it right and they do. Such great acting!

I'm amazed that this post has reached 12 pages.
    The dude abides.

Quote Originally Posted by steelerfan View Post

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-films-...-The-Hail-Mary

Such beautiful acting. Brilliant, really.

So I went to ram's trailer (actually his mother's trailer where he lives as you can hear me mention) to try and have a discussion about this.

This is how I was treated...

http://youtu.be/Nm-jCiPq9Lg

Just classic right there!

Shit.

Using Tapatalk on my Samsung Galaxy S5 for shats & gaggles.
    The dude abides.

oh look, another fantastic finish tonight and you guys suck it up like Kool Aid without question

LOL you people are so gullible. If both teams are in on it its quite easy to have the ball go to the guy you want it to in a pack of people . Just because your fat, drunk, white asses cant pull it off doesn't mean they cant. You are still just admitting youll accept anything and cant break it down logically.

actually watch those videos. You see defenders batting the ball so a receiver finds it.

they even admit in a backhanded way the objective is to keep the ball alive.If you cant get it, help the other guy get it by tipping it up and keeping it alive. What they don't tell you is defenders are doing the same thing but you can see that in the video if you actually studied it.
    Last edited by ram29jackson; 09-16-2014 at 12:47 AM.