View Poll Results: Do you think the NFL is rigged?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

3 14.29%
  • No

18 85.71%
Page 119 of 130 FirstFirst ... 1969109117118119120121129 ... LastLast
Results 2,361 to 2,380 of 2588

Thread: The How Many Times Can Ram Be Wrong Thread

• Facebook
  • Display
    Quote Originally Posted by ram29jackson View Post
    and oh look, the Tar Heels are a game away from the final 4?! but you still think its all just one big lucky coincidence for the Carolina's?

RG3- a black QB goes from being in a nfl city with a 48% black population to a city with a 53% black population
    but you of course think its purely coincidental....
    You act like RGIII is moving from Sweden to Nigeria. That's a negligible increase in the black population and the city already has LeBron so it didn't NEED RGIII to become relevant.

UNC was a Top-5 team all season. They aren't Cinderella.

Yes, North Carolina is only good this year, and damn near every year in like the last 50 fucking years, because of a fucking church shooting last year.

Let me guess, your retarded ass is also going to claim North Carolina never would have made this far, even though they were and are the second most picked team to win the championship behind Michigan State going into the tournament.

I guess those national championships in 1957, 1982, 1993, 2005 and 2009 were all rigged too. Oh, and their 18 Final Four trips, their 27 Elite Eight trips, their 32 Sweet Sixteen trips and their 47 tournament appearances, all since 1941!

and oh look, the Tar Heels are a game away from the final 4?! but you still think its all just one big lucky coincidence for the Carolina's?
    Holy Crap, the Tar Heels making a Final Four? The fix is in. I mean who would actually think this was even a possibility? Outside of all the preseason polls.

Facepalm. Again with the black population retarded shit. If that's the case, why not Detroit (84.4% black population, Miami (77.9%), Baltimore (65.1% plus the added bonus of being next door rivals from his old team = ratings bonus!!!), Tennessee (Memphis 64.1%), New Orleans (61.2%), Detroit again (including Flint and their 59.5%), hell, even Atlanta (Savannah, Georgia has 56.7% black population).

Nope! But he did go to Cleveland solely because of their whopping 53% black population!

And fascinating, now that retarded shit now involves just any old black quarterback. Before it was specifically Michael Vick, but now that Vick isn't popular or a big name in football last season or right now, Vick is no ignored and it's on to a different black quarterback.

That black population really helped black quarterbacks Thaddeus Lewis and Jason Campbell while they were with the Browns. Jesus, could you try to be any more racist?

I also love how a jump of 5% black population from one team/city to the next is like some huge uncovering of deception.

Would it not have been better if South Carolina made the Final Four, since the shooting was three hundred miles and a state away from Chapel Hill? Also the town of Chapel Hill is 73% white, since you seem to feel racial percentage are of importance. Follow that with three teams from North Carolina making the tourney (UNC, UNC Wilmington and UNC Asheville) yet zero teams from the state of South Carolina. The Gamecocks only made it to the NIT and were knocked out in the second round at home.

It's almost like the exact opposite of what you are trying to prove has occurred.

Quote Originally Posted by bdoughty View Post
    Would it not have been better if South Carolina made the Final Four, since the shooting was three hundred miles and a state away from Chapel Hill? Also the town of Chapel Hill is 73% white, since you seem to feel racial percentage are of importance. Follow that with three teams from North Carolina making the tourney (UNC, UNC Wilmington and UNC Asheville) yet zero teams from the state of South Carolina. The Gamecocks only made it to the NIT and were knocked out in the second round at home.

It's almost like the exact opposite of what you are trying to prove has occurred.
    Nah, you're getting it all wrong. In ram's world, as long as the cities are either in the same state, or in neighboring states, it doesn't matter if they're 5 miles apart or 1,000.

We're talking about the same dumbass who is convinced that people in St. Louis are massively pro-Kansas City Royals/Chiefs despite the fact St. Louis and Kansas City are rivals in sports and they're what, 400 miles apart I think it was? But hey! Same state! Ferguson! Kansas City success equals appeasing the blacks in Ferguson/St. Louis 400 miles away, rivalries be damned! According to the brain damaged mind of ram.

John Oliver pulling a Ram for shits and giggles
    http://youtu.be/fNS4lecOaAc

LOL at all your excuses. The Carolina's are the same fucking region with large black populations.

lol at you trying to reason away that the Panthers,Clemson Tigers and the TarHeels times 2, all have fantastic seasons with 3 finals and a conference championship game at basically the same time.

derp it just sorta happened dude.

and I'm 7th out of 21 people in the bracket ( currently 4th in another),not knowing crap about college ball with my theory lol. If Carolina wins I'm 3rd or 4th for sure.

you cant shake me. All your pseudo knowledge about sports is useless.

Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
    Nah, you're getting it all wrong. In ram's world, as long as the cities are either in the same state, or in neighboring states, it doesn't matter if they're 5 miles apart or 1,000.

We're talking about the same dumbass who is convinced that people in St. Louis are massively pro-Kansas City Royals/Chiefs despite the fact St. Louis and Kansas City are rivals in sports and they're what, 400 miles apart I think it was? But hey! Same state! Ferguson! Kansas City success equals appeasing the blacks in Ferguson/St. Louis 400 miles away, rivalries be damned! According to the brain damaged mind of ram.
    where did I say that? I didnt? I said the powers that be had those teams win in that State. Who the fans like in their State is unimportant but you are fool to think it doesnt help local/State interst and generate cash and give people a warm feeling while something else is going on.

Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
    Facepalm. Again with the black population retarded shit. If that's the case, why not Detroit (84.4% black population, Miami (77.9%), Baltimore (65.1% plus the added bonus of being next door rivals from his old team = ratings bonus!!!), Tennessee (Memphis 64.1%), New Orleans (61.2%), Detroit again (including Flint and their 59.5%), hell, even Atlanta (Savannah, Georgia has 56.7% black population).

Nope! But he did go to Cleveland solely because of their whopping 53% black population!

And fascinating, now that retarded shit now involves just any old black quarterback. Before it was specifically Michael Vick, but now that Vick isn't popular or a big name in football last season or right now, Vick is no ignored and it's on to a different black quarterback.

That black population really helped black quarterbacks Thaddeus Lewis and Jason Campbell while they were with the Browns. Jesus, could you try to be any more racist?
    why not Detroit? You again are one dimensional and cant understand variables.
    where did I say one situation had to mirror another?

You make Donald Trump look sane.

George Carlin, may he rest in peace, said it best. Ram, you are the Trifecta.

LOL at all your excuses. The Carolina's are the same fucking region with large black populations.

lol at you trying to reason away that the Panthers,Clemson Tigers and the TarHeels times 2, all have fantastic seasons with 3 finals and a conference championship game at basically the same time.

derp it just sorta happened dude.

and I'm 7th out of 21 people in the bracket ( currently 4th in another),not knowing crap about college ball with my theory lol. If Carolina wins I'm 3rd or 4th for sure.

you cant shake me. All your pseudo knowledge about sports is useless.

Lmao! 7th after sitting in the bottom three the entire fucking tournament until the Final Four. You don't even get to claim shit dipshit.

You didn't do jack fucking shit, sitting with one of the three worst brackets the entire fucking tournament until North Carolina, your only good pick (also a pick that a large portion of the country made so don't even start with your retarded "fixed" shit), made it to the Final Four and Championship game like most people expected them to.

Another devastating loss for both Carolinas. My prayers to the victims of the church shooting. This loss reopens old wounds.

Hmm. Spent the entire tournament among the three worst brackets in the entire group. Never made it higher than fourth worst bracket until the Final Four.

The only reason he finished higher than the four worst brackets is because he picked the most popular team to win it all (the most popular pick since the preseason over 6-7 months ago). And even then, he still finished no better than 7th and look at that, finished behind Smooth Pancakes for the second time in a row (NFL season pick 'em and March Madness).

Yet all our "pseudo knowledge about sports is useless" and everything is fixed and ram is right.

Looks like the only thing ram was right about was riding the most popular team to the end of the tournament like a majority of the entire rest of the nation, while massively sucking ass in all of his other picks.

Christ, my champion pick, Michigan State, lost on the second fucking day of the tournament, ram's champion, the most popular pick in the nation, North Carolina, made it all the way to the Championship game and yet I STILL beat his ass in the standings.

Just more proof that ram really doesn't know shit.

Quote Originally Posted by souljahbill View Post
    Another devastating loss for both Carolinas. My prayers to the victims of the church shooting. This loss reopens old wounds.
    Why would you get the victims hopes up only to have them lose on a last second shot? The NCAA is Ice Cold with those scripts.

To save Ram some time, let's get this out of the way. South Carolina has is a Top 10 baseball team, preseason pick to go to the CWS and won the title in 2010 and 2011. Clemson is a solid team that is constantly in the top 25 and only missed the NCAA Tournament once in the past 10+ years. College of Charleston went to a Super Regional in 2014 and has been in the top 25 on numerous occasions.
    Last edited by bdoughty; 04-05-2016 at 07:33 AM.

http://www.thefixisin.net/kobecurry.html

heres some extra credit.
    look up Edward Bernays and learn how the world works

Goddamnit.

Broncos legend Ed McCaffrey's son Max signs as an undrafted free agent with the Raiders, while Navy fullback Will Swain signs as an undrafted free agent with the Chargers.

Why the hell do they gotta go with the division rivals, aka teams I hate!?
    and why do teams constantly get players from colleges near by?
    all this modern tech and the objective is to scout the best of the best and these teams cant do any better than down the street?
    maybe because its obvious they want local fan interest? is the objective to sell a product or be the better team?

a Navy guy goes to a team in a city and its surrounding cities heavily populated by military personnel?

but yeah, you think its another perfect accident and lucky chance happening.

But take a slightly closer look at you can see that the Warriors—and by extension, the Grizzlies—forced that 400+ number into being during Game 82. Curry hadn’t attempted more than 16 threes in a game all season…until Wednesday night. In that final contest, Curry put up 19 attempts. Number 400 didn’t drop until midway through the 3rd quarter (attempt number 15), and it took four more three-point shots to drain number 401 (attempt 19).

You don’t think someone on the Warriors bench knew what was what numbers-wise, and made sure Curry made his mark? And exactly how much did the Grizzlies exert themselves to (a) win the meaningless-to-them game and (b) stop Curry from three-point land?

The media had been covering Curry hitting 400 weeks in advance, was this guy in a Coma? Just another stupid article from that guy on both Curry and Kobe.