Quote Originally Posted by steelerfan View Post
The problem is, from what I've read, that ram does not understand that BOTH wildcards can come from the same division and that the reason an 8-8 team sometimes gets in over, say, a 10-6 team is because the 8-8 team won their division and ALL division winners get in regardless of record.

The Giants cannot win their division and can therefore ONLY qualify as a wildcard. In order for that to happen, they have to be one of the 2 best non-division winners in the NFC. At a best-case 8-8, that won't happen.

I #TrustTheScript
Of course, I look forward to what dumbass excuse he makes up next to attempt to discredit my entire post breaking down the NFC East and the wild card candidates. Apparently his his dream world none of these wild card contenders play each other, so everyone not named the New York Giants can magically lose every remaining game, even when they play each other. I look forward to watching Dallas/Philadelphia and Seattle/San Francisco all discovering some way to both lose the same game. It'll be the biggest discovery in human history!