So I have a question:

My son and I have been playing NCAA 14, he's 6 so he's not got a handle on all the different buttons, so when we play I select the 1-button controller setup for his profile and we play. He's the other team and I have my controller set to "regular controls" and I play against him. I make these selections at the team selection menu prior to the start of the game.

The problem we're having is while we're playing his controller will default to the regular controls after half time. It will work just fine as 1-button, (him using X only) for the 1st half. In the 2nd half it all of a sudden goes back to a normal controller setup and he has no chance. I try and go into the controller setup and options IN GAME but there is no option I can find to set it back to 1-button, it seems like that has to be done prior to kick-off.

My question is, other than trying to teach him all the buttons, has anyone else had this issue? If so, do you have any suggestions on how to keep it as 1-button the entire first AND second half? We'd like to play an entire game.

Thanks.