Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Is There Any Reason for a NCAA "Only" Fan to Buy Madden 15?

• Facebook
  • Display
    Well I checked my PS3 and my subscription has expired and did not renew. Checking the website and the app there was ZERO info about the upcoming games so I guess the idea died without any fan fare.

Quote Originally Posted by CLW View Post
    Well I checked my PS3 and my subscription has expired and did not renew. Checking the website and the app there was ZERO info about the upcoming games so I guess the idea died without any fan fare.
    They definitely talked about it going away on next gen, last year.

It didn't renew by itself that I recall CLW

You always had to manually renew it ypurself, especially since they went to the app format last 2 versions.

After playing NCAA lately I do like that Madden's package substitution method is so much better and smoother/faster. Here lately I have been skipping past the one I want and just saying F it and not using it. I've always hated that.

That and I don't think you can make formation subs at the play call screen that I know of

CLW if you are having this much problem on buying it then just buy it man. Or like before just rent it to get the trophies like you seem only want the game for

Quote Originally Posted by GatorfanStovy View Post
    CLW if you are having this much problem on buying it then just buy it man. Or like before just rent it to get the trophies like you seem only want the game for

CLW if you are having this much problem on buying it then just buy it man.
    Deep Thoughts

by GatorfanStovy

Or, you can do the exact opposite and just wait and see. There's no penalty for getting it on day 15 as opposed to day 1.

Can someone please translate to English please!

Can someone please translate to English please!
    Translated to our soon to be default language.

CLW si tiene esta cantidad de problemas en la compra, bork entonces acaba de comprar el hombre. O como bork antes sólo alquilarlo para obtener los trofeos como usted bork parece sólo quieren el juego para

All I"m saying is you either wanna rent or buy the game there should be no debating about it . Also if you don't like Madden all that much then just rent it for the trophies as it seems CLW wants to do only that. So not that hard.

Sent from my Droid Maxx using Tapatalk because I'm a lazy ass

All I"m saying is you either wanna rent or buy the game there should be no debating about it .
    The game has yet to be released, meow has it?
    Still unreleased information about the game to be shown, meow isn't there?
    Meow have you played the demo?

I would think there is plenty to debate right meow, for anyone on the fence.
    Last edited by bdoughty; 07-29-2014 at 01:02 AM.

That's only 4 meows, one short of the mandatory 5 when being used

Meow!

Man...I don't even know what to say. It's hard to be that bad at something. My grammar is pretty bad but geez.

I've given this some thought recently and I just don't see any reason why your "average" NCAA fan (like myself) should buy Madden 15.

Here are (some of) my reasons:

• There seems to be ZERO focus/emphasis on improving the franchise experience which is my #1 gameplay mode
    • I only play MUT for the trophies and found it to be quite boring honestly as I had to play nothing but randoms and guys have that have teams of nothing but 99 OVRs
    • I don't have a NFL team that I "root" for
    • I think the college game is better than the NFL game due to varying styles of play
    • I enjoy recruiting over the draft
    • I enjoy the Coaching Carousel building up from an OC/DC of a small school to HC at a big school - that isn't offered at all in madden
    • I don't see many gameplay improvements (and just generally do not believe that the defense is improved of if it is they will F it up when they patch it due to complaints from the casuals that its too hard to score)
    • There are too many better games to spend my time/money with
    • There is always GameFly

Thoughts? Agree/Disagree? EA hasn't even tempted me (or even made an effort) to my knowledge to convince a NCAA "only" guy (like myself) that Madden is worth it. It just feels like EA is taking "us" for granted saying well its the only football game in town take it or leave it.
    Upon quick read, agreed across the board.