Thread: Can you turn off Coaching Carousel in Online Dynasty?

• Facebook
  • Display

Can you turn off Coaching Carousel in Online Dynasty?

I'm trying to turn off Coaching Carousel in an Online Dynasty to do some testing and I can't seem to find the option. Is there something I'm missing?

You can't do that.
    About the only thing you can do is when someone gets fired, have them retire and then get back in and take over the team they got fired from. That doesn't keep ongoing records and such but that's really all you can do.

Quote Originally Posted by Coach Kernzy View Post
    You can't do that.
    About the only thing you can do is when someone gets fired, have them retire and then get back in and take over the team they got fired from. That doesn't keep ongoing records and such but that's really all you can do.
    Yeah... that was my fear. The other issue is that if they retire and rejoin, they don't restart at the coach level they were at and also as you get in later seasons of an OD, they wouldn't get coach goals so they wouldn't be able to get XP.

That doesn't really affect the way I like to play. I make it very tough on myself by only using one coaching point to allow me to scout 25% at a time or whatever and I never use any more points after that so I don't use all those artificial crutches and helps that the coaching trees give you.