Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trials Fusion (PS4, Xbox One, 360 and PC)

• Facebook
  • Display

Trials Fusion (PS4, Xbox One, 360 and PC)

Anyone else playing? Just finished all the extreme tracks and working on going for gold on all tracks. Never really cared for the beginner/easy/medium/tracks. I usually gold them and move on but they have added 3 challenges for every trials course and will add to the replayability.

Poor decision not to launch with online multiplayer, the FX trick stuff is a bad decision. The controls are pretty iffy and the game is about TRIALS, not TRICKY. Hopefully these and the Panda courses will not be added to in the Season Pass additions.

Solid game but compared to Evolution there is a letdown due to less courses, skill events and of course the lack of online multiplayer. The addition of challenges does help to an extent. Well worth the $19.99 when you figure in all the created tracks you will end up with and any Trials junkie, like myself, $40 for the whole package is a no brainer.

I am on PS4. Love it. Ton of people got it on my friends list there too.
    The dude abides.

Game is pure bullshit, just like the other two. Yet...I can't help but buying it on launch day and endlessly annoying the living hell out of myself.

Sent from my DROID RAZR Maxx since I'm too lazy to get to the CPU.
    The dude abides.

Quote Originally Posted by I OU a Beatn View Post
    Game is pure bullshit, just like the other two. Yet...I can't help but buying it on launch day and endlessly annoying the living hell out of myself.
    Are my times frustrating you?

I'm enjoying it... I've got the best time of my friends list on most of the levels but there are a few I can't quite keep up with. That said, I'm nowhere near all that good at this game.

Quote Originally Posted by I OU a Beatn View Post
    The numbers don't lie. I think there are just over 130,000 users on the Xbox One (you can tell by the leaderboards on the first track) and only 2,500 or so have completed Inferno 4. People hit a wall on the hard tracks when they have to get the bunny hop down to succeed. I was a bit let down by the hard/extreme tracks, other than a couple areas, they are not as tough as the previous Trials games. I never even came close to the 500 fault/30 minute time limit, which I hit more than a couple times on previous Trials.

Gold on all trials tracks except for the extremes which are all silver. Two layers of skin peeled from the left thumb and it was worth it. Now time to cut back until some DLC drops.

This might be one of the most impressive things I have seen in Trials. I can't even get the Gold on Ice Climb, lucky to get 60 meters. His video starts well after that.

Also it appears they put in Ninja Difficulty versions of the Extreme Tracks. You have to zero fault and then do something special to get into the Ninja Difficulty.

Last edited by bdoughty; 04-22-2014 at 06:48 AM.

I decided to drop $20 on the XB1 version too for more pain
    The dude abides.

Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
    I decided to drop $20 on the XB1 version too for more pain
    How is the Xbox one version ? I'm tempted to get it. I loved the other trails game . Next gen just seems right to get one.

Quote Originally Posted by GatorfanStovy View Post
    How is the Xbox one version ? I'm tempted to get it. I loved the other trails game . Next gen just seems right to get one.
    Haven't played it yet, but the PS4 version is good.
    The dude abides.

Gold across the board.

HOW?!?!

I still say "WTF" to those guys who zero fault extreme tracks. Can't wait for some DLC to hit, although there are some pretty nice user created tracks out there. I wish more people would make Supercross tracks. Might have to dig into the editor and give it a try.

Found a great created track (Xbox One). Ultimate Wipeout. It is listed as medium difficulty but it pretty hard.

Apparently PS4 owners have a fever and the only prescription?

1.) Trials Fusion
    2.) Octodad: Dadliest Catch
    3.) Child of Light
    4.) Infamous: Second Son
    5.) Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn
    6.) Trials Fusion (Digital Deluxe Edition)
    7.) Daylight
    8.) Strike Suit Zero: Director's Cut
    9.) Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes
    10.) Outlast
    11.) Fez
    12.) Battlefield 4
    13.) Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition
    14.) Call of Duty Ghosts
    15.) Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn (Collector's Edition)
    16.) Dynasty Warriors 8: Xtreme Legends Complete Edition
    17.) NBA 2K14
    18.) FIFA 14
    19.) SteamWorld Dig
    20.) The Amazing Spider-Man 2

The dude abides.

They patched it this morning. I played all three tournaments before I went to bed. They did add and Extreme New Tracks Feed to the user tracks which was great to see.

Patch Notes
    Last edited by bdoughty; 06-18-2014 at 06:01 PM.

First DLC is out.

Also for anyone on the Xbox One I have made a bunch of tracks, if you would like to try them out. Many of them have made it to the Top Trials Weekly Tracks. There may be one that was converted to the PC/PS4? It would called Snowcross and listed under Fusion Community as the author (which they have to do due to legal issues with cross-platform tracks). I specialize in Motocross variations with an environmental twist (use of tires and trees, ets to break up the speed) in most cases.

Since I am on absolutely nobody's friend list, by design ------- search PETA Kills PUPS

Aren't you on mine?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
    The dude abides.