Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Assassin's Creed Unity (PS4, XB1, PC)

• Facebook
  • Display
    Quote Originally Posted by souljahbill View Post
    New patch coming out
    http://www.polygon.com/2015/2/18/806...locked-ubisoft

The companion app and website are no longer needed
    About time! I really disliked that design decision. Once I finish GTA I plan on getting back into this game.

Yeah. Once the app and my own started linking up, it wasn't terrible, but it did make things longer and more complicated than necessary.

I too need to get back into this. I was right at the start of Sequence 10 when I last played. Haven't gotten around to firing it back up since probably end of January. I need to jump back into it and pick the story back up.

#TheScriptIsDead

Done! I finally finished the main mission last night and then started on the Dead Kings expansion. This is the first AC game I have ever finished the main story for. Man that last sequence (#12) was tough! Overall it was an okay story but I thought the ending left a lot to be desired...

I'm at the beginning of Sequence 12 right now. Picked this back up last week at the start of Sequence 10. Right now my main effort is finishing off the chests, cockades, artifacts and various companion and social club missions. I have just the three districts in the bottom right corner to finish. Every other district on the map have been completely wiped clean of chests and other collectibles.

Then it's onto Franciade and Versailles.

I finished the story back around Halloween. Definitely a lot left to be desired on the ending. If I had to rank it, I rank Unity around the bottom two for weakest story in the entire Assassin's Creed series.

Meanwhile, my hunt for 100% continues. Jumping back into this tonight for the first time since the 1st, I just finished all single player challenges, giving me 100% for the single player missions. I've done 18% (2) co-op missions and no heist missions for a 11% completion percentage on Co-op Missions.

I've done 100% social club missions, Paris stories, murder mysteries, Nostradamus enigmas, café theatre upgrades and companion missions, along with 21% helix rifts, to leave me at 90% for Paris Stories.

I've found 100% chests, cockades, viewpoints and renovations. I've got 65% artifacts (only missing those found in helix rift missions) and have 12% sync points (only found in co-op missions) to leave me standing at 89% Miscellaneous.

All combined, I have completed 75% of everything in the game.

Meanwhile, on Dead Kings, I have completed 76% of everything in Dead Kings. I am at 100% for multiplayer missions, stories of Franciade, Suger's Legacy, Outposts, Viewpoints, artifacts, Napoleon's bicorns and chests. I'm sitting at 64% for Sequence 13 (the Dead Kings missions), needing to go back through and obtain a combined total of 6 challenges to achieve 100% completion on Dead Kings.

While 100% for Unity and Dead Kings is completely unnecessary other than some related achievements along the way to reaching 100%, after going through and getting every single chest and cockade in the game, it's sort of become a desire to reach 100% on this, if anything just to say that I made it and left literally nothing unfinished in this game.
    Last edited by SmoothPancakes; 11-09-2015 at 02:15 AM.

So this is the game I'm playing to break my PS4's virginity. It's pretty good so far but combat isn't nearly as good or fluid as the other AC games starting at AC III. Climbing feels more cumbersome but controlled descent is wonderful. They're aren't as many skills as I had anticipated and 4 of them seem geared towards multiplayer missions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Should have started with AC Syndicate. That was a really damn good game that I think will get the series back on track if they put out future games with as good of quality.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
    Should have started with AC Syndicate. That was a really damn good game that I think will get the series back on track if they put out future games with as good of quality.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    I figured Syndicate would be markedly better so I didn't want to play that first. It's on the agenda though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk