Thread: Hopefully Realistic Dynasty! (Xbox)

• Facebook
  • Display

Realistic Dynasty! (Xbox)

Okay, so I am starting a Dynasty. Here are the house rules
    1. 8 minute quarters
    2. We're only using SEC. I will move your team to that division.
    3. All-American difficulty.
    4. The Dynasty will advance every week on Saturday, or Wednesday if everyone is finished.

Now for the Dynasty Rules
    1. Alabama is BANNED. Every other team is perfectly fine.
    2. Do not restart your game without permission from me and/or a legitimate reason. Violation of this rule results in your game being simulated.
    3. New coaches for every team. Real names are encouraged, but not required. You pick your name.
    4. Your coach will start at level 5. Whether you decide you want to be a HC or coordinator is up to you.
    5. Feel free to upload your draft class to Madden 25.
    6. Please do NOT OVERSCORE. If it's a computer game, you cannot score over 70.
    7. Play realistically. If you're up 17 and it's 4/50, DO NOT GO FOR IT. You can only go for it in the 4th quarter if you are down by 10 or less.
    8. Please be respectful. Any harsh messages will receive major consequences.
    9. Check here for updates every week or so.

Friend me. GT: Ninjamast3r77
    The first team to be taken is the Pittsburgh Panthers.
    Good luck!
    Post your team and GT here
    Last edited by Chaosmakersunite; 02-13-2014 at 05:13 PM. Reason: More Rules

Alright I am joining, my favorite team is bama but I will use a small team, maybe Troy. Anyway let me know the name and stuff please. I sent a FR already.

I'm interested. Will play as kentucky. So you're moving everyone to the SEC even if the teams not in the SEC?

Yes I am.
    This way we can have some sort of competition within everyone

One more week for initial signups! After next Wednesday, the league will go up. Sign up now if you don't want to get thrown in in the middle of the season!

I would like to join, and would play realistic and pic a team already in the SEC. GT is DeadPuppyBBQ (My roommates account, I didn't pick the name)

What teams are left ? How fast do u guys advanced ? I tend to work 3 days off 2 then work 3 more days etcc. Would like to join .. Very sim player here.

Well, Pittsburgh, South Carolina, Troy, and Kentucky are already taken. Alabama is banned, so you have a lot to pick from
    We'll advance every week, depending on the readiness of players.
    Please pick your team now, as we're starting TODAY!

When are you starting it?

My league is out now
    The name is GamingTailgate
    Please join as your team