Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: NBA Live 14 Ultimate Team Discussion

• Facebook
  • Display
    I really wish there was a trade block :/

I have CP3, Westbrook, Kyrie, Noah, Marc Gasol, Kobe, and others just rotting away in my Franchise

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by thatBuckeye View Post
    I really wish there was a trade block :/
    Don't get me wrong as I completely agree, but I worry that the addition of a trade block or auction house would completely change the in-game economy of Live UT for the worst.

Even though it is a pretty simple & bare system now, I like that it is very pure - it isn't too difficult to play games (Fantasy Challenges, advance XP levels) to build up a good team. If someone wants to spend money, it doesn't take much to get an 80-90 rated team. Along with that, it is a system that new UT players can pick up and succeed with relatively quickly.

IMO, Madden UT has become a 'clique' - I can't imagine many new people get into it hardcore each year and I found it pretty difficult (time-consuming and/or expensive) to get a good team this year. (Maybe it's user error, I'm not sure.)

I'd like to see Live UT add in a trade block & auction house, but also think outside the box and do things Madden does not. All cards tradeable & auctionable, collections, younger/multiple versions of legends/superstars, viewable checklist (including odds/ownership % of card), ability to see/play against friends' UT squad offline (vs. CPU), ability to set/save multiple lineups, etc. I really like that you cannot use duplicates of cards, but wish the game would differentiate between a Spotlight and regular card. I'd like to be able to keep both, but not play both.

Finally got Shaq!!!!! Yeah boy!!

I took advantage of the Team Packs over the weekend and landed a 95 OVR LeBron James. Only took three packs for him, thank goodness.

What is Shaq's OVR and team affiliation? LAL?

He is 92 i believe and Lakers. Sad I didn't have enough coins for those packs. I really want Durant, Bird, or Lebron

I decided to clear out some in-game coins and purchased three Playoff Performer packs. If someone was just starting a team, this wouldn't be bad. However, with a 91 OVR team these packs didn't help.

Quote Originally Posted by cdj View Post
    I decided to clear out some in-game coins and purchased three Playoff Performer packs. If someone was just starting a team, this wouldn't be bad. However, with a 91 OVR team these packs didn't help.

Yeah I saw the video and shared it out on VSN Twitter. My team is decent but I'm still looking for a better SF. Starting 'Nique right now.