Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Forum Feedback

• Facebook
  • Display
    First off, let's stop the trolling of other posters. I'm not interested in going through the same debacle we had a few weeks back. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by CLW View Post
    Since the NCAA Series is "dead" for the foreseeable future. Perhaps it doesn't "deserve" to be the 1st 6 headings when you get to the forums. Perhaps combine all the headings into one and move NCAA "down" to the featured video games section?
    We've been condensing the NCAA forums over time and have been trying to find the right layout/formula. There are a lot of forums/sub-forums in that area, so I don't know how combining will look/work, but we can try it or keep working to shrink it down.

We expect some traffic to always stay there for NCAA, but given that it is on a last-gen console, there may not be that much traffic past July/August. Thanks for the feedback, though. Keep it coming.

Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
    On one condition. We get a generic dynasty/franchise forum. I would like to do things like a franchise for The Show, but we don't have a forum for non-NCAA dynasties/franchises.
    We can probably find a place to add that. That's another good idea. Thanks for the feedback.

Going along with CLW's reply, you guys can probably tell that we are slowly expanding into coverage of other games/titles.

This is probably as good of time as any to publicly state that if there is a game (or series) that any of you are passionate about & very knowledgeable of and you have a desire to create regular or special content (articles, podcast, videos, etc.), let us know. It can be for any game on any console. We aren't necessarily looking for regurgitation of press releases, but perhaps the news and your take, a unique take, or a deeper look than other sites are giving it or it can be something creative/different that you come up with.

This can also be done as a team with others who have the same interest to help avoid this seeming like work or a chore. We want it to be fun. That's the primary goal.

It will be easier to shrink some forums (such as NCAA) once we have established more content around other titles.

If you have any questions or think you may be interested, please PM me. I'll spare from making this any longer than it already is.

Hopefully we can all contribute some content on things or games we enjoy.

I'm not sure if this is the right spot. but I'm trying to get my twitch stream to live on the site like other people or are u guys only allowing certain people to link it?

Just noticed an * next to my screen name at the bottom left. Have I done something in settings.....subscription running out, or what??

Quote Originally Posted by SCClassof93 View Post
    Just noticed an * next to my screen name at the bottom left. Have I done something in settings.....subscription running out, or what??
    It denotes Enemies of the State.

Are you guys receiving any kickbacks from the ads that are popping up through Tapatalk? If not I might have to protest the use of it

Quote Originally Posted by psuexv View Post
    Are you guys receiving any kickbacks from the ads that are popping up through Tapatalk? If not I might have to protest the use of it
    I sure don't think so. My initial guess is that we (or you, not sure on that) would have to pay for a premium version for no ads. I'll try and look into it.

I've got Tapatalk Pro and never have any ads pop up.

Sent from my Droid Maxx using Tapatalk because I'm a lazy ass

Quote Originally Posted by steelerfan View Post
    It denotes Enemies of the State.
    Then how do I make it LARGER

Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
    I've got Tapatalk Pro and never have any ads pop up.

I'm assuming I do too since I paid for it initially. The ads are very infrequent

Quote Originally Posted by psuexv View Post
    The ads are very infrequent
    Yet, the complaints persist. :p

Yet, the complaints persist. :p
    Just one, and it was more of an inquiry than complaint

Quote Originally Posted by gschwendt View Post
    I've now set this up to also pull in members of TGT (list below), "Friends of TGT" (community sites, etc.) as well as Game Developers. If you think there's someone that we should add, just let me know.

If your name isn't on this list and you'd like to be added, just let me know (I'll need your twitch username). Bear in mind, I only included those that have streamed in the past 90 days:

cdj
    gschwendt
    JBHuskers
    bjrod9
    clw22580
    handsward
    iouabeatn
    jaymo76
    morsdraconis
    skipwondah
    Please add me, Tommy.

steelerfan1933

'Career Mode & Campaign Reports' sub-forum created per request. This is for users to share career mode (Dynasty, Franchise, Be a Pro, etc.) and/or campaign mode status/walkthroughs for any game of any genre (except NCAA Football, which still has its own area). These can be written reports, video series, screenshots, etc. Your own creativity is your only limit.

If anyone has threads/posts they want moved there, please let us know.

Quote Originally Posted by cdj View Post
    'Career Mode & Campaign Reports' sub-forum created per request. This is for users to share career mode (Dynasty, Franchise, Be a Pro, etc.) and/or campaign mode status/walkthroughs for any game of any genre (except NCAA Football, which still has its own area). These can be written reports, video series, screenshots, etc. Your own creativity is your only limit.

If anyone has threads/posts they want moved there, please let us know.
    Awesome! Thank you so much cdj!

I've thought about something along the lines of a career thread for my guy in NBA 2K, my RTTS player, etc., something I can do on the side when I don't have the time necessary to do a full NCAA game and recap.

My only issue has been that there hasn't really been a proper place to put them. They just never felt right being posted in the NCAA dynasties forum.

Please add me, Tommy.

steelerfan1933
    Done.

Quote Originally Posted by gschwendt View Post
    Done.
    Thanks, brother.

Any chance we could get the new Miami Dolphins logo for the smiley section? It would also be great if we could get one for the Superbowl as well as AFC and NFC. The PLAYOFF banner on the field would be another great smiley. Thanks guys!

Quote Originally Posted by jaymo76 View Post
    Any chance we could get the new Miami Dolphins logo for the smiley section? It would also be great if we could get one for the Superbowl as well as AFC and NFC. The PLAYOFF banner on the field would be another great smiley. Thanks guys!
    New logos added for Miami and Jacksonville (NFL). If there are any other out of date smilie logos, please let us know.

Also added Lombardi Trophy, AFC logo, NFC logo, and Playoffs logo. If you'd like more or something different for one of them, again please let us know.

Quote Originally Posted by cdj View Post
    New logos added for Miami and Jacksonville (NFL). If there are any other out of date smilie logos, please let us know.

Also added Lombardi Trophy, AFC logo, NFC logo, and Playoffs logo. If you'd like more or something different for one of them, again please let us know.
    Thanks Chris!