Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast

Thread: Forum Feedback

• Facebook
  • Display
    About 15 minutes ago I was getting a database error. You guys have Ram working the on the servers? I think you guys are using the wrong kind of Ram.

That issue should be resolved for now and we'll be taking a deeper look at it later.

Just noticed my subscription ran out. It would be great if you had "auto renew" for memberships. Anyways, I will get back into the subscriber status ASAP.

I just did that last week too Jaymo. I thought we used to get emails?

Back in the good books for another two years. Hard to think most of us have been here for six years already...

Emails would be great. I have no idea when my subscription ends. Of course, with the privileges that are afforded to motherfuckers who live with mommy and don't pay for shit, maybe it would be more beneficial to not pay.

To be fair I did pay for Ram's last membership here. Apparently his mom did not feel it was necessary as he does post on 5,200 different forums.

That "last" membership is the ONLY one in his history. Far be it from him to contribute anything to this site. Not a dime nor a worthwhile post. Nothing. Full-time leach, that guy.

Quote Originally Posted by steelerfan View Post
    That "last" membership is the ONLY one in his history. Far be it from him to contribute anything to this site. Not a dime nor a worthwhile post. Nothing. Full-time leach, that guy.
    I just realized that my post was probably the first time that anyone has ever said "full-time" when referring to Nostradumbass. He'll probably have to look up its definition.

Quote Originally Posted by steelerfan View Post
    I just realized that my post was probably the first time that anyone has ever said "full-time" when referring to Nostradumbass. He'll probably have to look up its definition.
    lol. I spit out my coffee while reading that.

God I love this place.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Just a reminder that RAM has created Alt accounts on many of the forums he was banned at. IP=Oregon, Probably Ram.

Quote Originally Posted by bdoughty View Post
    Just a reminder that RAM has created Alt accounts on many of the forums he was banned at. IP=Oregon, Probably Ram.
    I'm so happy that ram was banned before comprar. Eventually, our bot friend will figure out how to post something that adds real substance and value to this site.

Hell, it's last post was closer to doing so then anything ram has ever posted.

I got curious after my post earlier, so I went back and looked. The last time Ram posted literally anything outside of the his crazy thread or posting his crazy crap in the NFL thread was clear back in May, when he made two or three posts in a Madden thread, and even then he was still trying to tie his claims into his posts.

The last time Ram made a post not related to his thread, the NFL or football anything was 6 months ago this past Friday, when he posted in The Walking Dead thread on April 14th. So yes, he has literally contributed nothing of any value or use in 6 months, and very well likely longer than that.

Last edited by SmoothPancakes; 10-18-2016 at 06:26 PM.

I do want to extend a "thank you" to Tommy and the other leaders of this site for finally taking action against ram. I know you guys don't want a ban-happy site and I know that the members here, myself included, like it that way.

I was very vocal about ram and about my disgust for the fact that he hadn't been dealt with. Now that he has, you deserve kudos for taking that step.

Thank you!

Since the thread will be deleted shortly enough.

The forum is slowly getting it's grove back. There is no need for this crap, a year from now or ten years from now. Generally breaking a ban, extends the band.

Lifetime sounds about right.

I agree. You circumvent your ban and the lifetime hammer should drop.

Lmao, usually those circumventing their ban try to not make it so blatantly obvious. I'm surprised he took that long to show back up.

LMFAO! I wish I knew how many sites that dude had been banned from.

Quote Originally Posted by souljahbill View Post
    LMFAO! I wish I knew how many sites that dude had been banned from.
    man I have been soo out of the loop on the site....

When did Ram get banned and why? I figured he was immune from ban because of entertainment purposes...