Thread: Ongoing dynasties leagues for xbox 360! (1 star, 6 star, 6 star)

• Facebook
  • Display

Ongoing dynasties leagues for xbox 360! (1 star, 6 star, 6 star)

Well Xbox One, Playstation 4, and Madden has taken most of our dedicated platers, so now we're reloading. We have 3 leagues that are active on Xbox 360. The 1 star league is getting ready to start its 6th season. The 6 star is in year 3, while the newest 6 star is in mid-season year 2. All leagues are active and advance every other night no matter what! The rules are below.

GT: DJACEMAB1914

1. These are a 1, and two different 6 Star dynasties
    2. As of right now, ALABAMA is off limits!
    3. There is absolutely no cheating, chessing, stat boosting, or glitching tolerated!
    4. No Restarts!! for any reason without proven justification why the restart was needed!
    5. All users are expecting to play their CPU games as well as their user vs user games. If you cannot play or do not want to please set yourself *******.
    6. All users MUST punt on 4th down when playing another user, unless you're down in the 4th quarter fighting to come back.
    7. All users are expected to recruit for new talent and participate in offseason activities.
    8. The league will advance every other night regardless if you played or not unless otherwise stated by the commish!
    9. All users must cap off their points against the CPU at 70. Do not score over 70 points!!!
    10. Sportsmanship - All users should demonstrate sportsmanship when playing their opponent.
    11. If a user breaks any of these rules, commish will remove scholarships, sim games, or remove you!

Bmike904. I play everyday and I am lvl 72 ranked

Quote Originally Posted by ACEMAB1914 View Post
    Well Xbox One, Playstation 4, and Madden has taken most of our dedicated platers, so now we're reloading. We have 3 leagues that are active on Xbox 360. The 1 star league is getting ready to start its 6th season. The 6 star is in year 3, while the newest 6 star is in mid-season year 2. All leagues are active and advance every other night no matter what! The rules are below.

GT: DJACEMAB1914

1. These are a 1, and two different 6 Star dynasties
    2. As of right now, ALABAMA is off limits!
    3. There is absolutely no cheating, chessing, stat boosting, or glitching tolerated!
    4. No Restarts!! for any reason without proven justification why the restart was needed!
    5. All users are expecting to play their CPU games as well as their user vs user games. If you cannot play or do not want to please set yourself *******.
    6. All users MUST punt on 4th down when playing another user, unless you're down in the 4th quarter fighting to come back.
    7. All users are expected to recruit for new talent and participate in offseason activities.
    8. The league will advance every other night regardless if you played or not unless otherwise stated by the commish!
    9. All users must cap off their points against the CPU at 70. Do not score over 70 points!!!
    10. Sportsmanship - All users should demonstrate sportsmanship when playing their opponent.
    11. If a user breaks any of these rules, commish will remove scholarships, sim games, or remove you!
    Is this league still joinable? I've been searching for an Online Dynasty to join, for NCAA 13 (XBOX), but haven't come across any recent posts or seasons starting. GT: BoOgY0024 I'd really like an invite. My current OD is like yours in that you have to start with a 1 star team and work your way up, but you also have to be a coordinator on mine. No first year Head Coaches.

Are there any spots left in the one star league?