Alright, I had to move my TV around and do some squeezing and acrobatics to reach the hole in the back of my entertainment center so I could feed the 360 power cord and HDMI cord through it so I can get my 360 back up and running so I can eventually continue my NCAA dynasty.

In the process, since I had the two HDMI ports on the back of the TV out and in the open, I went ahead and pulled my cable box HDMI and currently have it plugged into the HDMI In port on the back of my Xbox One. Not sure that I'll keep it that way, considering you have to keep the Xbox One on the entire time to watch TV, which means for as long as I'm watching TV, that thing has to keep running and I'm not sure I want to give this thing a long term stress test on day two of having it.

But so far, not bad. I can see where it would be nice in that I can be playing Dead Rising 3 or Forza 5, and then just seamlessly switch over to TV without having to reach for my remote and switch sources. Then during commercials, I could quickly and as seemlessly just go straight back to my game without having to constantly switch sources between game and TV.

Not sure how well everything works in regards to controlling TV volume, the cable box, etc via voice or Xbox One controller. For the moment, I'm still using my TWC universal remote to pull up my DVR menus and change volume and whatnot. I'll have to mess with it some more this weekend.