Page 76 of 89 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,520 of 1763

Thread: PlayStation 4 - Questions & General Comments on Console

• Facebook
  • Display
    The PlayStation Messages app is now available, at least in the iTunes Store. You can see which Friends are online and message them or favorite groups.

Quote Originally Posted by cdj View Post
    The PlayStation Messages app is now available, at least in the iTunes Store. You can see which Friends are online and message them or favorite groups.
    How is that different from the original app?

Browsing it quickly, it seems more streamlined than the other app. It's solely Friends list (& what they are playing), groups, and contacting them. No link to store, Twitch streams, etc.

Brunswick dropped to $19 so I picked it up along with MX vs ATV Supercross Encore.

Just went all digital on the PS4. I will not miss the discs and this is great for my OCD. Always sell games and then regret later, not anymore. Take that OCD.

Spoiler: show

Just went all digital on the PS4. I will not miss the discs and this is great for my OCD. Always sell games and then regret later, not anymore. Take that OCD.

Quote Originally Posted by bdoughty View Post

Spoiler: show

As in you sold all of your discs and repurchased digital copies?

Quote Originally Posted by jaymo76 View Post
    As in you sold all of your discs and repurchased digital copies?
    They were all sports games except fallout 4. Only repurchased Fallout 4 digital (it was $49 this week on PSN and I got $125 for my trade-in's). Will wait for the next years version of the sports games.

Changing discs is for Commoners. You made a good decision.

PlayStation Network & some services experiencing issues. Track status here.

Not seeing source or origin, but rumor on social media PSN may be down for several days. Hoping this is just someone's idea of 'fun' and not true.

Top of this page now saying:

PlayStation Network is currently experiencing connectivity issues. Click here for more details. 4th January 2016 at 10:20pm GMT to 7th January 2016 at 7am GMT

Here we go, letting the fucking terrorists win again.

Not sure about PS4 but I'm signed into my PS3 just fine and connected into our OD without any problems.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Server status page now saying all PSN services are now up and running.

Server status page now saying all PSN services are now up and running.
    That's it, don't let the terrorists win.

So Sony is giving subscribers one day of PS+ for their latest outage (1/4/16).

I got the email about it yesterday. It's a fucking code you have to enter in the PS Store. A code to add 1 day? You have got to be kidding me.

Last time, didn't they just automatically add a few days to everyone? Do they really think that so many people won't put in the choose that they are going to steal that day?

"We offered compensation, they didn't take it. We screwed them out of a day. We win!"

You must rate pretty high. Unless I am blind, I didn't get that email.

You must rate pretty high. Unless I am blind, I didn't get that email.
    Odd, I got the same thing too. Looked at the code and said screw that. Just give me the free day.

http://www.destructoid.com/sony-is-s...s-335069.phtml

I got mine on January 14th. There's a link in the email to open your account on the web and enter the redemption code. It's ridiculous that Sony wouldn't just extend it but it's not too painful to do it yourself.

Last night I got a Notification on my PS4 from Sony about the added 1 day. When you click on it, it takes you to the PS Store and auto-populates with the code they emailed so you can get it added that way.

That's better than the email, at least.