Results 1,201 to 1,220 of 1763

Thread: PlayStation 4 - Questions & General Comments on Console

• Facebook
  • Display
    HBO Go FTW!

SONY'S PLAYSTATION 4 SELLS OVER 20.2 MILLION UNITS WORLDWIDE

http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/03/...nits-worldwide

I am very HAPPY!

I've been wanting to buy this game for a long time, 9+ months, I figured if you wait long enough it will show up in the PS+ free game.

This makes my PS+ subscription well worth it!

I'm downloading Counter Spy for PS4 now

PS4 update 2.50 to add suspend/resume feature

http://www.digitalspy.com/gaming/new...p6d25kuzeAMvc2

There is a rumor 2.50 will have external backup storage support. Not what I was hoping for, but still great for once a 3TB 2.5" SATA hits the market for a reasonable price and you don't have to re-download all the shit. Great news for people who have yet to upgrade yet, if true.
    The dude abides.

Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
    There is a rumor 2.50 will have external backup storage support. Not what I was hoping for, but still great for once a 3TB 2.5" SATA hits the market for a reasonable price and you don't have to re-download all the shit. Great news for people who have yet to upgrade yet, if true.
    Hell for even those that upgraded to the 1TB that would be good news. I'm already 50%+ full on my upgraded hdd.

True. I just upgraded to 2TB so I'm good for a while.
    The dude abides.

Played Counter-Spy for about 2 hours today, GREAT GAME! If you have PS+ it's a must, great free game!

Quote Originally Posted by gigemaggs99 View Post
    Played Counter-Spy for about 2 hours today, GREAT GAME! If you have PS+ it's a must, great free game!
    Yep I bought it some time ago and really enjoyed it. Game gets pretty difficult towards the end too.

Quote Originally Posted by CLW View Post
    Yep I bought it some time ago and really enjoyed it. Game gets pretty difficult towards the end too.
    Ok, so I'm on the easiest difficulty level (normal) and I played until 12:30am last night, made it to launch level, it's in motha russia since it's at defcon 1, I'm able to get it up to level 2 with the purchase/formula but for the life of me I can't get to the end. I re-played the level over and over for about 2 hours, then tried again today for about 1 hour and 1/2 I can't seem to get past the end.

Any tips?

Should I keep starting over to build up more money and weapons?

I've been using the default pistol, the silenced pistol, machine gun and close quarter shot-gun. For the formulas I usually use the -1 defcon, precision shot, and physical fitness.

It's a really cool game but after hours of playing the last level over and over and running out of time each time it's getting frustrating. Still it's one of the best free games I've ever played.

Ok, so I'm on the easiest difficulty level (normal) and I played until 12:30am last night, made it to launch level, it's in motha russia since it's at defcon 1, I'm able to get it up to level 2 with the purchase/formula but for the life of me I can't get to the end. I re-played the level over and over for about 2 hours, then tried again today for about 1 hour and 1/2 I can't seem to get past the end.

Any tips?

Should I keep starting over to build up more money and weapons?

I've been using the default pistol, the silenced pistol, machine gun and close quarter shot-gun. For the formulas I usually use the -1 defcon, precision shot, and physical fitness.

It's a really cool game but after hours of playing the last level over and over and running out of time each time it's getting frustrating. Still it's one of the best free games I've ever played.
    Yeah you really need a high defcon level. I also found that the best weapon for the final stage is the dart gun that takes over the bad guys and makes them just open fire on their buddies to be the best. Just one shot to the head of one of them then hide behind something and watch them shoot most the bad guys then finish him off.

Quote Originally Posted by gschwendt View Post
    Good stuff - suspend/resume sounds really nice

Quote Originally Posted by CLW View Post
    Yeah you really need a high defcon level. I also found that the best weapon for the final stage is the dart gun that takes over the bad guys and makes them just open fire on their buddies to be the best. Just one shot to the head of one of them then hide behind something and watch them shoot most the bad guys then finish him off.
    Cool, I'll work on getting the dart gun, that has to be the trick as I start the final level at defcon 1, then I make it to the end and there will be an entire room full of guys, I can take out about 1/2 of them, but someone usually gets on the phone and starts the count-down at the same time I'm getting lit up by rocket launchers, my dude is counter spy not Rambo.

Cool, I'll work on getting the dart gun, that has to be the trick as I start the final level at defcon 1, then I make it to the end and there will be an entire room full of guys, I can take out about 1/2 of them, but someone usually gets on the phone and starts the count-down at the same time I'm getting lit up by rocket launchers, my dude is counter spy not Rambo.
    Yeah - if you do not have the dart gun you definitely should get it - its the only way I survived the last level.

Downloaded a cool free game on PS4, War Thunder. Has anyone else tried it? It's a cross-platform game that allows you play vs other online players, most of which seem to be on a PC.

The graphics are very nice, so far I've only messed around with it for a few minutes but it's another great FREE game.

http://www.playstation.com/en-us/games/war-thunder-ps4/

Downloaded a cool free game on PS4, War Thunder. Has anyone else tried it? It's a cross-platform game that allows you play vs other online players, most of which seem to be on a PC.

The graphics are very nice, so far I've only messed around with it for a few minutes but it's another great FREE game.

http://www.playstation.com/en-us/games/war-thunder-ps4/
    Yep I download pretty much all the free PS games. Its a nice little combat game - guys are REALLY good at it though so I struggled for quite awhile before getting used to the controls.

The game would be better if you could chat and have an actual strategy - as it is its basically just you flying around not knowing what your "teammates" are doing and what needs to be done to win the battle.