Page 36 of 89 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686 ... LastLast

Thread: PlayStation 4 - Questions & General Comments on Console

• Facebook
  • Display
    Quote Originally Posted by skipwondah33 View Post
    I will not sign up for a Facebook account
    Being neither *** nor a woman, I am in agreement with you.

Quote Originally Posted by CLW View Post
    So.... google'd the 4 games PS was pumping with that 2014 sale or whatever and pre-ordered all 4 as they all looked like fun games to me and 4 games for less than the price of a "normal" game I figured WTF why not.

Launch Date Title (Platform) PS Plus Pre-Order Price Retail Price
    7/29 Rogue Legacy (PS4, PS3, PS Vita) $13.59 $16.99
    8/5 The Swapper (PS4, PS3, PS Vita) $15.99 $19.99
    8/12 Hohokum (PS4, PS3, PS Vita) $11.99 $14.99
    8/19 CounterSpy (PS4, PS3, PS Vita) $11.99 $14.99
    Hohokum??

Is that the white stuff inside these?

uploadfromtaptalk1406600249941.jpg

Dunno was the one I debated the most about whether to pick up or not but figured with the $10 credit it was basically free.

PS4 SYSTEM SOFTWARE UPDATE 1.75 HAS ARRIVED

Bringing 3D Blu-Ray support with it.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/07/...?+main+twitter

Quote Originally Posted by jaymo76 View Post
    Hoping that you will be able to upload clips to YouTube and images to instragram sooner than later. I know the brass has said that Youtube uploads will happen this calendar year but haven't given an exact date. I don't want to upload my video game info to Facebook and Twitter but other services would be great.
    It's not that convenient, but you can currently transfer saved pics/videos to a USB drive and then put them on your CPU to upload to other sites/hosting services.

Quote Originally Posted by cdj View Post
    It's not that convenient, but you can currently transfer saved pics/videos to a USB drive and then put them on your CPU to upload to other sites/hosting services.
    Yeah and according to the folks at NeoGaf - that's the "best" way to get quality pics due to compression issues if you upload them from the PS4 to facebook.

Played a little less than an hour of Rouge Legacy. It's Fun but REALLY hard. It's a 2D platformer with RPG elements to it (i.e. you have to build up your character with XP). Fun little game.

Sweet. Pure Pool come out today.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
    The dude abides.

I'm nearing my 25th game of 9-ball against this same opponent in Pure Pool. A lot of fun. I'm down 13-11.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
    The dude abides.

Gamespot: PS4 MP3 Support Coming This Holiday; No Discounts for PS Now Games You Already Own -- Report

Back in April, we reported on a rumor that the PlayStation 4 was getting MP3 support. Nothing official came from Sony, but many people thought it likely that the console would get some sort of external music compatibility at some point. Recently, we got more evidence that such an update is in the works.

According to reddit user IWorkForSony, who has been verified by r/PS4 subreddit moderators as a Sony employee, Sony is currently developing an update for the PS4 that will bring MP3 and video player support by the holiday season. The user also said that DLNA media server support will come some time in 2015.

The user went on to address the upcoming public beta test for PlayStation Now, Sony's game streaming service that's been in private beta for a few months. When someone asked about rumors circulating that owners of PlayStation 3 games may get free access to those same titles via PS Now, IWorkForSony negated the possibility. "Those rumors are wrong," he wrote. "Entitlements for PS3 games won't carry over to PS Now." As for the reason why Sony will not provide discounts, he explained, "Unfortunately, it just doesn't make business sense for Sony to transfer entitlements to PS Now. Streaming games costs them money."

Finally, he revealed that a subscription model for PS Now is still in the works, and that the beta is to test different pricing models.

This week, the user also revealed that the PlayStation Mobile app is getting a substantial overhaul. "There's a redesign in the works," he stated. "It should be more functional and modern (read: less cheesy blue boxes)."

SONY FINANCIALS REVEAL PLAYSTATIONS OUTSOLD XBOXES 3:1 IN Q1 2014

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/07/31/sony-financials-reveal-playstations-outsold-xboxes-31-in-q1-2014

So a funny story for you. That Halo Collectors Edition and Halo 5 just sold an Xbox One. Mine!

I was downloading the DLC for Titanfall and my neighbor comes over. He likes Titanfall and wanted to see the new maps. So he starts talking about the new Halo's and that he grew up on Halo, yada, yada, yada. Went with a PS4 but is starting to get Halo remorse, so I propose the trade of all trades.

He gets my Xbox One, Titanfall, Watch Dogs and all my arcade games, along with my account so he could use the passes for Titanfall and Trials Fusion. Plus I had like $12 balance in my account and 3 months left of XBL.

I got his PS4, MLB The Show, Watch Dogs, Infamous Second Son, Trials Fusion (Disc) and COD/BF4 (which I did not want). Two controllers and a charging kit. His PSN+ had run out so we wiped his account.

He thought I was getting the better end of the deal but I reminded him of the Kinect and that his family could use it to do all sorts of things with it together. So we did the exchange.

I just got back from Gamestop and traded COD/BF4 and traded them in for The Last Of Us Remaster, a year of PSN+ and a gift card in case their were some PS4 arcade games I was interested in. In the long run I will be happier with the PS4 since I am more excited about their exclusives and I really wanted The Show. The crappy thing is I lose all my bases I used to create tracks in Trials Fusion in. Will miss out on Sunset Overdrive but that was the only game I was really looking forward to. Quantam Break to an extent but this deal was too good for me to pass up. I loved Titanfall and got more than my money's worth out of it and look forward to it on the PS4 down the line. Plus my best friend who lives on the other end of the state just got a PS4 so now we can play online.

Now to setup a new PSN account as I forgot what my old PS3 one was.

bdsooner72

send me all those friend requests. Even you

Pure Pool is a really good game, at $9 it is a steal. The best use of the analog stick to shoot, with the addition of the trigger to take an easier shot. Even something as small as the standing up option was a nice touch.

Quote Originally Posted by bdoughty View Post
    So a funny story for you. That Halo Collectors Edition and Halo 5 just sold an Xbox One. Mine!

I was downloading the DLC for Titanfall and my neighbor comes over. He likes Titanfall and wanted to see the new maps. So he starts talking about the new Halo's and that he grew up on Halo, yada, yada, yada. Went with a PS4 but is starting to get Halo remorse, so I propose the trade of all trades.

He gets my Xbox One, Titanfall, Watch Dogs and all my arcade games, along with my account so he could use the passes for Titanfall and Trials Fusion. Plus I had like $12 balance in my account and 3 months left of XBL.

I got his PS4, MLB The Show, Watch Dogs, Infamous Second Son, Trials Fusion (Disc) and COD/BF4 (which I did not want). Two controllers and a charging kit. His PSN+ had run out so we wiped his account.

He thought I was getting the better end of the deal but I reminded him of the Kinect and that his family could use it to do all sorts of things with it together. So we did the exchange.

I just got back from Gamestop and traded COD/BF4 and traded them in for The Last Of Us Remaster, a year of PSN+ and a gift card in case their were some PS4 arcade games I was interested in. In the long run I will be happier with the PS4 since I am more excited about their exclusives and I really wanted The Show. The crappy thing is I lose all my bases I used to create tracks in Trials Fusion in. Will miss out on Sunset Overdrive but that was the only game I was really looking forward to. Quantam Break to an extent but this deal was too good for me to pass up. I loved Titanfall and got more than my money's worth out of it and look forward to it on the PS4 down the line. Plus my best friend who lives on the other end of the state just got a PS4 so now we can play online.

Now to setup a new PSN account as I forgot what my old PS3 one was.

#1 Hopefully your neighbor is trust worthy and/or you removed your CC info from your Live account.

#2 You definitely got the better end of the deal (unless you had a ton of arcade games).

I had quite a few arcade games and it felt like it was a pretty fair trade. When time allows, I will let him visit the PS4 from time to time. I did remove all my personal stuff from the account and CC.

Only got to install one game, Trials Fusion. It looks a bit crisper than the Xbox One version but I will miss the XB1 triggers and the rumble you get in them. That is my biggest sore spot with the PS4 controller. I will get used to the analog layout, just will take some time.

Haha welcome to the PS4

Pure Pool is a really good game, at $9 it is a steal. The best use of the analog stick to shoot, with the addition of the trigger to take an easier shot. Even something as small as the standing up option was a nice touch.
    I've had trouble with servers lately, but on the first night it came out, I played 30 matches of 9-ball with the same player online.
    The dude abides.

Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
    I've had trouble with servers lately, but on the first night it came out, I played 30 matches of 9-ball with the same player online.
    I wish there was an option to turn off all the players who are popping up online at the top of the screen. Have not tried the career mode and I hope it is not happening there.

I wish there was an option to turn off all the players who are popping up online at the top of the screen. Have not tried the career mode and I hope it is not happening there.
    It's annoying, but amusing with some of the names sometimes. I think it's always on.
    The dude abides.