Thread: My players not getting hurt but CPU players are

• Facebook
  • Display

My players not getting hurt but CPU players are

3 seasons and I have not had one player injury that cost loss of game time, yes injury is on. Any thought?

Injuries are clearly broken and the thing is that progression is way too quick which makes injuries further into your dynasty very unlikely. I am six seasons in and in the last three seasons have only had two multi-game injuries. The only thing you can do is manually edit your players and drop their injury rating.
    Last edited by jaymo76; 11-01-2013 at 10:47 PM.

Yea the game would be perfect if it had an injury slider.

Quote Originally Posted by Splorer View Post
    3 seasons and I have not had one player injury that cost loss of game time, yes injury is on. Any thought?
    Do you coordinators have up tempo and the DC equivalent (recharge?)? That greatly reduces injuries and if you want injuries, remove those skills.

Quote Originally Posted by jello1717 View Post
    Do you coordinators have up tempo and the DC equivalent (recharge?)? That greatly reduces injuries and if you want injuries, remove those skills.
    Only minimally though. I have never chosen a injury coach skill. The farther you go in dynasty the more overpowered progression becomes re: injuries.

How over powered are the coach XP skills? What speed (upgrade XP) do you guys use in your dynasty and would you recommend not upgrading?

Quote Originally Posted by Rudy View Post
    How over powered are the coach XP skills? What speed (upgrade XP) do you guys use in your dynasty and would you recommend not upgrading?
    Rudy, I would suggest setting it to SLOW. I used normal coach skills xp and at the end of my 5th season I am already at 22. Normal is way too fast IMO and you cannot change your level after starting your dynasty. I would recommend that you do NOT upgrade Injury. I would recommend that you do upgrade MATCHUP STICK though. Primarily though I put all of my upgrades into recruiting. I am having no luck this year.

I set it to SLOWEST and am 1-1 with Miss St right now. I'll see how slow my progression is as I go. Thanks jaymo.

I use the slowest setting for coach progression playing as Arkansas. I started at lvl 3. I don't remember exactly, but I'm somewhere around lvl 14 at the beginning of season 5.

I started at level 1. Guess it's going to take me awhile to get better lol.