Thread: MLB 14: The Show (PS3/PS4)

• Facebook
  • Display

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    If we didn't hear anything two months out for NCAA Football, there would be mass outrage. Maybe there is and I just haven't seen it.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
    The dude abides.

Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
    If we didn't hear anything two months out for NCAA Football, there would be mass outrage. Maybe there is and I just haven't seen it.
    Nothing new since the first images. Generally you will find updates here and on the PS Blog. They still link to buying the game from Gamestop with a date of 4/1, which is a Tuesday, the norm for when games are released.

Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
    Their community event is usually right before the game goes gold. The information is closely guarded, they haven't done a demo in years, haven't added an MVP hitter's eye and generally don't make big changes year to year and yet the OS community defends the game at every turn and goes after critics like a witch hunt. It's the worst forum on OS due to the annoying fanboys.

The Show is a really, really good game but it has gotten a bit stale and isn't perfect.