Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: 2013-14 NBA Season Talk

• Facebook
  • Display

2013-14 NBA Season Talk

Quote Originally Posted by skipwondah33 View Post
    On a side and personal note, there is no worse feeling than catching a cramp in the hamstring or groin during sex don't care what anyone says. That shit is paralyzing
    That hamstring one will straighten you up QUICK!

Quote Originally Posted by souljahbill View Post
    That hamstring one will straighten you up QUICK!
    You ain't lying man.

That's like the worse place to get one. Everything lock up and all you can do is yell and try stop moving.

Quote Originally Posted by CLW View Post
    That A/C is gonna be out the rest of the series.
    Too late, they fixed it this afternoon.
    The dude abides.

back to business as usual

Whew! What an amazing first half by the Spurs. That was some textbook passing and shooting. When ther Heat cut the lead to seven I had to refrain from double dosing my Zoloft.
    Last edited by JBHuskers; 06-12-2014 at 09:10 AM.

Last edited by JBHuskers; 06-12-2014 at 09:05 AM.

Looks like Sterling is planning to bring out the napalm in this gunfight. Hired 4 private investigation companies to dig up any and all dirt they can possibly find in 30 days on Stern, Silver and all of the other owners.

Sent from my Droid Maxx using Tapatalk because I'm a lazy ass

Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
    Looks like Sterling is planning to bring out the napalm in this gunfight. Hired 4 private investigation companies to dig up any and all dirt they can possibly find in 30 days on Stern, Silver and all of the other owners.

I don't agree with his viewpoints but the way this all came down on him I have a problem with. The social media/big brother-1984 way it happened etc.

I heard that the Dallas owner hired a private to investigate the league and its referees (how they officiate games) and he was told by the private that he had a valid lawsuit if he wanted to go ahead with it but he obviously didn't want to alienate the ol' boy network and his cash cow

Who cares about Sterling? This is the Spurs time!

Ram, Cuban did that investigation after they lost in the Finals in '06 and the officiating that series.

And the NBA, Stern probably have more dirt on Sterling than he will find on them.

However they may not want disclosed something that they let slip in the past.

And the Spurs are playing absolutely beautiful basketball. Not surprising the way they are playing. Popovich is the best coach in the game and has had an eye for resting/perserving and getting his bench ready for these very games all season long, really for the past 3 seasons.

They have Miami looking lethargic, tired and slow...which may be the case but they are multiplying it.

I'm no Heat hater and don't have a rooting interest but Duncan has been my favorite player since Wake Forest and glad to see him likely win one before retirement.

I'm predicting it now, first ever 3-1 series NBA Finals comeback as the Heat win another title and the sports world implodes with cries of fixing and corruption.

Nah. The shelf life of LeBron's supporting cast was clearly two years. It's over Sunday.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
    The dude abides.

Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
    Nah. The shelf life of LeBron's supporting cast was clearly two years. It's over Sunday.
    True

Heard a stat they have played something like 86 games in the post season alone past 4 years

They remind me of that Lakers team that got nearly swept by the Pistons. Lakers looked old, slow and uninterested that entire series. They were older to begin with.

Think that was their 4th Finals in 5 years or something like that. Then they had those old heads on the team,,, Malone and Peyton, Horace Grant

Yeah IF Lebron wants to win more titles he needs to leave Miami. The Heat are now old/slow and have virtually no threat at the PG position. Interestingly, he probably has a better chance in Cleveland to win more titles than he does in Miami. If Lebron went back to Cleveland + Kyrie + this year's #1 pick (Parker, Embid or Wiggins) would be a pretty tough Big 3 to beat for the remainder of Lebron's career.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
    The dude abides.

Someone at Gaf FTW!

Then Lebron said "I'm gonna threepeat too"