View Poll Results: Which console(s) do you plan on buying?

Voters
45. You may not vote on this poll
  • PS4

28 62.22%
  • XB1

7 15.56%
  • Both

3 6.67%
  • Neither

7 15.56%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What Are Your Next Gen Plans?

• Facebook
  • Display
    PS4 but not until next year and maybe not until 2015. Depends on quality of games and possibly a price drop. Definitely not this year.

Would like to get both, then again I don't know. Always wanted both (PS3 and 360) but that was win I had all kinds of time.

Definitely don't have the time to enjoy both now.

PS4 not sure if I'm getting it at release or not though

Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
    NBA Live, Battlefield 4, FIFA, and Killzone are my definite launch titles. Maybe Madden.
    Potentially replace NBA Live with 2K, and Battlefield 4 with COD and that's my list. No Madden for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Escobar View Post
    Potentially replace NBA Live with 2K, and Battlefield 4 with COD and that's my list. No Madden for me.
    Think I might ask for CoD for Xmas.
    The dude abides.

Still have a ps4 release day order... but still have not decided if I will cancel or not. No NCAA is really making me consider whether I "need" an upgrade right now.

I'll be getting PS4, as I'm in the same boat as a lot of people here. I've always had a Sony system, so I'll stick with them. I'm hopefully getting FIFA, NBA 2K and BF4 and another controller.

Got the Xbox One on pre-order for release day. There will be enough games out in November and December to justify getting it on release. I'd rather just make the jump now instead of keep purchasing for the 360 and be stuck having to jump back and forth between the 360 and Xbox One down the road to play a bunch of games. I'll already be stuck doing that for NCAA '14 and GTA V, and I'd rather limit it to just those two games and bump the rest up to Xbox One instead of having a half-half split between the two systems.

I'm pre-ordered for PS4. I'll get XB1 too, just not sure when. Probably early next year.

I haven't looked at all the launch titles, but with Watch Dogs and Drive Club getting pushed back, I don't think there are any launch titles that I'm excited about. My PS4 bundle comes with Battlefield 4.

I'm looking at NBA 2K14 and Madden as my first two games for my PS4.

Getting a PS4 here, but unsure on what launch titles I'll pick up. Initially planned on Watch_Dogs & full DriveClub unlock, but both have been delayed to 2014.

I think FIFA, COD and Madden will be my launch titles on the Xbox 1. I can wait on Madden for a bit, but FIFA should be awesome. Still bummed about NCAA though, really would have liked it on the Xbox 1.

I actually might cancel my preorder now. The only games it looks like I will get are 2K and FIFA. I can wait a couple weeks to play those.

PS4 But it will be a while before I pick it up.. I really am not interested in anything I see yet. 2K looks nice. Maybe a year or year in a half.... I will see something.

The more I watch videos and read info about these games the more I want to change everything. I switched to NBA 2K 14, and I really really want to get Killzone Shadowfall and maybe this NFS game too.

16 days
    The dude abides.

With Watch Dogs and Drive Club getting pushed back, my PS4 might just sit there for a minute. I'm trying to stay open minded about Battlefield 4, but I'm not a big fan of FPS. I'm only getting it because that was the bundle that was available when I decided to pre-order for launch.

I think that last FPS that I really enjoyed was Doom on Sega 32x, haha.

Similarly, I'm considering FIFA as a launch title. I'm pretty sure the last FIFA title I had was on PS1, haha. I'm still playing NCAA though, so another sports title isn't super appealing.

Somebody posted a full list of launch titles - PSN titles included - in the PS4 thread. After looking at that, my most likely launch purchase is some kind of pinball game.

Quote Originally Posted by Stan HAMsen View Post
    With Watch Dogs and Drive Club getting pushed back, my PS4 might just sit there for a minute. I'm trying to stay open minded about Battlefield 4, but I'm not a big fan of FPS. I'm only getting it because that was the bundle that was available when I decided to pre-order for launch.

I think that last FPS that I really enjoyed was Doom on Sega 32x, haha.

Similarly, I'm considering FIFA as a launch title. I'm pretty sure the last FIFA title I had was on PS1, haha. I'm still playing NCAA though, so another sports title isn't super appealing.

Somebody posted a full list of launch titles - PSN titles included - in the PS4 thread. After looking at that, my most likely launch purchase is some kind of pinball game.
    I love Pinball Arcade. All replicas of real tables.
    The dude abides.

Guys I'm torn again on which actually system to get the first year. I'm for sure getting both. But honestly I"m leaning towards the ps4 again. Maybe I'm just too locked in on Sony lol. Just wanna make the right decision because I won't be able to get the second system for a while.

Tired of the Game

Until College football comes back, and the nfl drops that exclusive licence crap, i'm staying put with my ps3. The video game world has gone too political for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbmik View Post
    Until College football comes back, and the nfl drops that exclusive licence crap, i'm staying put with my ps3. The video game world has gone too political for me.