Thread: RB doesn't come out of the locker room after the half?

• Facebook
  • Display

Question RB doesn't come out of the locker room after the half?

I think I saw the answer to this before, but when I search I can't find it.

2 RB's that are 93 and 90, both fast. Play as Wisconsin in my 6th season. Want to get the second back in like they normally do so have my RB Sliders at Out 85 and In at 95. This has happened the last 3 games since I changed from Out 65 and In 85, 1st Depth chart RB has 110+ rushing and 1 or 2 TDs at the half and good numbers for the second string. Second half, 2nd string RB starts and is relieved by 3rd string. Never see 1st String RB for rest of the game. I check injury report at the start of every drive and nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Bohica1010 View Post
    I think I saw the answer to this before, but when I search I can't find it.

2 RB's that are 93 and 90, both fast. Play as Wisconsin in my 6th season. Want to get the second back in like they normally do so have my RB Sliders at Out 85 and In at 95. This has happened the last 3 games since I changed from Out 65 and In 85, 1st Depth chart RB has 110+ rushing and 1 or 2 TDs at the half and good numbers for the second string. Second half, 2nd string RB starts and is relieved by 3rd string. Never see 1st String RB for rest of the game. I check injury report at the start of every drive and nothing.
    Turn down sub in.

Players accumulate fatigue throughout the game (IE no matter how long you sit someone, if he's played a lot he'll never get back to 100%).

Your HB#1 is never getting back to 95%.

I understand what you are saying, except that the 2nd string RB stays in the rest of the game as the starter. In the 2nd half I run even more than in the first and he usually ends up with more yards than the starter. At some point you would think that the second string wouldn't be able to recover to 95 and the 3rd string would be in. Also, I tried to lower the Out and In 55/65 and the starter didn't go back in ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Bohica1010 View Post
    I understand what you are saying, except that the 2nd string RB stays in the rest of the game as the starter. In the 2nd half I run even more than in the first and he usually ends up with more yards than the starter. At some point you would think that the second string wouldn't be able to recover to 95 and the 3rd string would be in. Also, I tried to lower the Out and In 55/65 and the starter didn't go back in ever.
    I don't know what to say then. I've personally never had a player not return in a game, but I know I spread my carries around WAY more than pretty much everyone else. My carries in a game typically look like this: