Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: College Football 2013 Week 3

• Facebook
  • Display
    Quote Originally Posted by steelerfan View Post
    Absolutely crazy end to the Wisconsin-Arizona State game. Ridiculous.

I'm using Tapatalk 2 and the Cleveland Browns STILL suck.
    home field still matters in one way or another,like it or not

Quote Originally Posted by bdoughty View Post
    28-14 Throat slashing BS is moronic. Act like you been there before.

I imagine our little Aggie fan is putting a few tears in those beers right about now.

I just woke up from my drunken stoop-er did we win?

Quote Originally Posted by gigemaggs99 View Post
    I just woke up from my drunken stoop-er did we win?
    Texas got stomped on their own field and once again knocked out of the top 25, so while you failed to win, it was not a total loss.

I am just hoping that "little Aggie fan" does not stick to Gus

Quote Originally Posted by SCClassof93 View Post
    I am just hoping that "little Aggie fan" does not stick to Gus
    Nah, no reason for name calling, I'll just go by Gus

Duck Dynasty guy was a QB ...ive never seen the show

Yep. He was the starter while Bradshaw was forced to ride the bench for two years behind him. Had the talent to play in the NFL, but walked away from his final year of eligibility to spend more time hunting and fishing. Even though he passed up his shot to go to the NFL, he still did damn good, a multi-millionaire, a masters degree in Education.

Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
    Yep. He was the starter while Bradshaw was forced to ride the bench for two years behind him. Had the talent to play in the NFL, but walked away from his final year of eligibility to spend more time hunting and fishing. Even though he passed up his shot to go to the NFL, he still did damn good, a multi-millionaire, a masters degree in Education.
    I wonder who really is behind the company success. Early on in the show Phil says that Willy took it to the next level and they really play that up in the show as he's the stick in the mud CEO but if Willy never got involved in the company like the other brother would they have been so successful. Or is Phil really the mastermind behind it all and Willy is the glamour boy for the show

Quote Originally Posted by psuexv View Post
    I wonder who really is behind the company success. Early on in the show Phil says that Willy took it to the next level and they really play that up in the show as he's the stick in the mud CEO but if Willy never got involved in the company like the other brother would they have been so successful. Or is Phil really the mastermind behind it all and Willy is the glamour boy for the show
    That's a good question. I think he would have done at least well, since he got the company started from the ground up with the Duck Commander duck call. Doing some researching around the internet, it does appear that the company really took off and became a multi-million dollar enterprise after Willie became CEO. But even if Willie had never gotten involved, I think Phil would have still pulled in decent money from it all and grown it decently. Not multi-millionaire levels, but decent money. Definitely, either way, NFL or not, issues he had in the mid-years (was a teacher, owned a bar, sounds like he used to have some alcohol issues), I think he still ultimately ended up good in the path he went after all is said and done.