Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread: Season 1

• Facebook
  • Display
    Probably going to be best to wait on this one unless it can be late tonight. Wanted to play Sands early over in the 1* OD so I could get off and watch the World Series game. I could play after but it would be looking at 10:30 central or later.

Yeah we may be able to play late tomorrow night too.

That would work as well, just let me know. Could play Friday night or late Saturday after the Oregon game.

Me and Loveles21 have been in contact with each other and we are going to try and set something up this weekend.

Habib, we can play most of Sunday so just let me know. I'll check in a few times during the day or you could PM me on Utopia since the banner gets my attention easier.

I PM'd you. Also, I'll just post here too.. I'm on, I'll be playing Halo 3 for a bit until you're on. I'd like to play as early as possible.

Freshman
    I'm on now if your around

Wow, sorry but I resign from this OD effective immediately.

I'm absolutely dominating the game in the first half 28-20, about to go in for another score to go up at least 11, maybe 15 PLUS get the ball at half when it randomly disconnects. I'm not playing that game again. This OD is not nearly interesting enough for me to put up with that bullshit. Shame too because I loved playing with FGCU and built a pretty good powerhouse in just one quick year.

It wasn't anyones fault either, the game was just fine but all of a sudden disconnected. Happened earlier too. XBL is absolutely flipping out now so I'm guessing it is XBL related.

I believe I am done too. In addition to what Husker posted about, I think I'm gonna start to retire from all of my ODs as I get involved with real football again.

I can't play this game anymore. Defense is about one thing now: Hope the other guy makes dumb decisions or gets pressured randomly by the AI pass rush. Running the ball is super effective and really just too automatic - even against five man boxes. Offense doesn't really appeal to me like defense does. As I go on in coaching, if I'm successful enough to make it to a coordinator spot it's going to be on defense. That's the fun part of football, not offense. And this game hardly offers any defense.

Sorry guys, I am gonna transfer it to Eramos. Don't blame those who leave though.. How many have we seen leave this year? It has nothing to do with users and everything to do with a very shoddy product that doesn't really represent what football is.

I hope you guys are able to continue and sustain the OD... Let me know if you need help.

Yeah I don't even mind the gameplay because it is what it is and I don't mind shootouts because I'm an offensive side of the ball guy. My frustrations come more from the crap like disconnects for no reason or playbooks not working if you recently edited them.

I do think the sliders in this particular OD are extremely offensive centered though which made games very tough to bear. That combined with the pace and other things, gotta move on to other ODs.

I'll take over as the commish and id like to know whos staying.

Am I in Heaven?

Freshman
    I'm still in

I am all for continuing this od once everything is transfered over to me

Freshman
    So should me and Jrok still play are game? Jrok you still in? Maybe see if fungunner wants back in?

I'd say yes on playing your game, I am in no need to have a full league I am fine with a 4-6 person league

Freshman
    You'll have to sim our game it won't let us connect!

Varsity
    Happy thanksgiving guys! Hope everyone is well. Looks like the putridity of EA killed the league?