Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: College Football 2013 Week 1

• Facebook
  • Display
    my friends kid taking shot on Tulane sideline

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Quote Originally Posted by baseballplyrmvp View Post
    i seriously debated flying out to hawaii to see the USC game....but couldnt find plane tickets cheap enough. would have been super fun though.
    Probably glad you saved your money at this point yuck....

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Quote Originally Posted by psusnoop View Post
    Probably glad you saved your money at this point yuck....
    o-line has been terrible. love the new defense though.

I had rec the UNC-South Carolina, but after it got delayed, I deleted. Watching the Ole Miss vs Vandy game right now and rec the USC vs Hawaii game.

Old Miss/Vandy was a great game. Wish Vandy had won but hats off to that WR who went from puking his guts out to almost saving the day for Vandy with a big catch in two plays. Fresno St/Rutgers looked like an NCAA 14 offensive classic but did not get a chance to watch. Got out first FCS upset with Towson beating UConn.

Looking forward to TT/SMU and especially NDSU/KSU tomorrow night.

Huntington, WV -------------Michael Guthrie
    TT vs SMU is gonna be interesting as well as NDSU vs KSU. I'll have to try and juggle a bunch of things to watch both of them as well as some other stuff I have going on.

Quote Originally Posted by ram29jackson View Post
    one of my best friends kids just sent an email. He goes to Tulane and is part of equipment staff or some such thing !!!
    2 of my players from East St. John play at Tulane. Starting FS Darion Monroe and Fr Leonard Davis.

Quote Originally Posted by bdoughty View Post
    Old Miss/Vandy was a great game. Wish Vandy had won but hats off to that WR who went from puking his guts out to almost saving the day for Vandy with a big catch in two plays. Fresno St/Rutgers looked like an NCAA 14 offensive classic but did not get a chance to watch. Got out first FCS upset with Towson beating UConn.

Looking forward to TT/SMU and especially NDSU/KSU tomorrow night.
    Was shocked he was back on the field and then to make such a clutch catch on 4th and 18 was pretty cool.

Quote Originally Posted by SCClassof93 View Post
    Busy day Thursday, Golf in the morning and our game kicks at 4pm here. Plan on getting to Tamarack Brewing by 3:30..........

Order the pork burrito that this pic does not do justice as far as size

and nachos

And depending on how the game goes a few of these

and hopefully after a win stroll across the street to here

and get my groove on......

details on the next day "doing of business" will be in the proper thread

Very NICE! I too have a new "project" for this season of NCAA football. All my parts came in last night via Fedex ground. All that's left to do today is take the CO2 bottle in and get it filled for $9.

Last night during half time of the NC vs SC game I drilled the hole in the front of the used frig I bought off of craigslist, installed the valve and drip tray, then drove to the liquor store and picked up the keg. I was going to go with Coors Light for $99 but they had Shiner Bock on sale for $105.

This is going to be a GREAT YEAR for some College Football.

Ribs are in the frig, ready to start the BBQ pit early Saturday morning for a good long smoke, I figured I needed a real beer frig to keep me busy while the ribs are slow cooking. I use the top freezer section for the frozen mugs.

The Ole Miss vs Vandy game was awesome, great game to the last minute. It was wild how crazy excited Vandy was at the end when they scored, then BOOM 2 plays later and a 75 yard TD run, they were in shock. I've been there before, crazy emotional rollercoaster....
    Last edited by gigemaggs99; 08-30-2013 at 06:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bdoughty View Post
    Got out first FCS upset with Towson beating UConn.
    Southern Utah also beat South Alabama.

Quote Originally Posted by gigemaggs99 View Post
    Very NICE! I too have a new "project" for this season of NCAA football. All my parts came in last night via Fedex ground. All that's left to do today is take the CO2 bottle in and get it filled for $9.

Last night during half time of the NC vs SC game I drilled the hole in the front of the used frig I bought off of craigslist, installed the valve and drip tray, then drove to the liquor store and picked up the keg. I was going to go with Coors Light for $99 but they had Shiner Bock on sale for $105.

This is going to be a GREAT YEAR for some College Football.

Ribs are in the frig, ready to start the BBQ pit early Saturday morning for a good long smoke, I figured I needed a real beer frig to keep me busy while the ribs are slow cooking. I use the top freezer section for the frozen mugs.

The Ole Miss vs Vandy game was awesome, great game to the last minute. It was wild how crazy excited Vandy was at the end when they scored, then BOOM 2 plays later and a 75 yard TD run, they were in shock. I've been there before, crazy emotional rollercoaster....
    How many 5 gallon torpedo kegs can you fit in there? Drill a few more holes and get that variety going

I got to watch a bit of UCF/Akron last night.

I'm seriously considering picking up a 360 just for the access to WatchESPN.

Quote Originally Posted by SCClassof93 View Post
    How many 5 gallon torpedo kegs can you fit in there? Drill a few more holes and get that variety going

I should be able to fit 3, my neighbor brews his own beer, that is the next "chapter" in this adventure. I just need to pick up 2 more spouts and a manifold then I can have 3 beers running at a time.

All I can say is GIG 'EM AGGIES! This is going to be a GREAT football season.

Whoa!!!

Dude I'll be PM'ing you immediately lol

Gus, don't forget - I only live a couple hours away, buddy. :p

I'm using Tapatalk 2 and the Cleveland Browns STILL suck.

I should be able to fit 3, my neighbor brews his own beer, that is the next "chapter" in this adventure. I just need to pick up 2 more spouts and a manifold then I can have 3 beers running at a time.

All I can say is GIG 'EM AGGIES! This is going to be a GREAT football season.

Quote Originally Posted by souljahbill View Post
    2 of my players from East St. John play at Tulane. Starting FS Darion Monroe and Fr Leonard Davis.

Derek Carr

Fresno State beats Rutgers 52-51 in ot

Derek Carr,52 of 73 456 yards 5 TDs

http://espn.go.com/college-football/...state-bulldogs

Quote Originally Posted by ram29jackson View Post
    Derek Carr

Fresno State beats Rutgers 52-51 in ot

Derek Carr,52 of 73 456 yards 5 TDs

http://espn.go.com/college-football/...state-bulldogs
    See ram!!! Ncaa 14 simulates the lack of D!!!