Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Week 8, 2010

• Facebook
  • Display
    That is the hardest part right there LOL

Can't wait to see it though.

Good Afternoon fellas - wanted to throw out a formal intro as I just signed up for the dynasty. I get to be in the modified Pac-10 and looking to take the #10 Trojans to the Rose Bowl. I hear they got smacked by Texas early in the year so my shots at a BCS title game are possibly out the window.

Little background - I've been playing in dynasties with psusnoop since NCAA '04 when we used to pass a memory card back and forth to play the week's games. I did dominate him back then and will take most of the credit for teaching him everything he knows.

Quote Originally Posted by psuexv View Post
    Good Afternoon fellas - wanted to throw out a formal intro as I just signed up for the dynasty. I get to be in the modified Pac-10 and looking to take the #10 Trojans to the Rose Bowl. I hear they got smacked by Texas early in the year so my shots at a BCS title game are possibly out the window.

Little background - I've been playing in dynasties with psusnoop since NCAA '04 when we used to pass a memory card back and forth to play the week's games. I did dominate him back then and will take most of the credit for teaching him everything he knows.
    I will give you that "back in the day comment" but I have a new found dedication to NCAA (guess that being married with 2 kids and staying home all the time helps) is turning the tide a bit in my favor recently.

Welcome to the league and the boards. Post often, win less. I just might have to make Cali a little hot bed for recruiting now that is for sure.

Welcome! I'm glad that our first battle will be in Austin.

Quote Originally Posted by psuexv View Post

Welcome to the league. Your USC team clobbered my Tech team to put you guys back in the top 10.

psuexv's recruiting tactics will fit right in for So. Cal. New cars, new houses, he'll throw the kitchen sink at these guys just to get them there.

USC thinks their hiring an upgrade from Petey, and Lane but the harsh reality will set in over these next few years.

kingping dont make us wait!!! jk good luck on ur test.

Hopefully I can finally crack the Top 25 after a big win over Georgia Tech. My background of running this offense in High School helped me stop it. GT's only real yardage came from their passing game.

psuexv,

I am running alittle behind at work...still haven't left yet. I am guestimating that I will be home around 7:30-8p central. I'll add you to the OD as soon as I walk in the door.

Sorry about the wait.

Okay, so Papa - we're going to have to wait until tomorrow UNLESS our internet gets fixed tonight. Used to have Verizon internet which was really bad at times and Frontier took over completely starting on the 1st and they are coming to work on our internet tomorrow if the situation doesn't improve since Verizon's lines are absolute trash.

I have to work from 8:30-7 tomorrow, but I probably won't be on until after 9pm. However, I should be open all day friday.

I really, really want to play our matchup because whoever wins will be the #1 team in the land most likely, so it has a huge impact on the season.

Invite sent

I won't be playing until tomorrow either. Didn't get home until 10:15. Expect I'll be done before Oneback gets home though, and certainly done before the Dragon/Papa game.
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Dragon View Post

I have to work from 8:30-7 tomorrow, but I probably won't be on until after 9pm. However, I should be open all day friday.
    I'm not as flexible as I was during this time last year (6.5 month old son and a part-time job in the evening)....so we can either kick off at 11:30pm central tommorrow night....or (as long as this 100+ degree steak keeps going) there might be a chance I'll get off early Friday (anywhere from 12pm-1pm central)....so we could pencil in Friday if you'd like....text me at 4698790580 so I can let you know when I'm on my way home or if I'll be getting off at 3pm.

It is looking like I won´t be the last one.

WOW, I got a scare last night from Minny when my two back up RB's got a bad case of the fumbles. Green fumbled twice and Dukes fumble once, all led to TD's for Minny to keep it close.

VT regains composure to blast Duke

Not sure if the Dukies football team were infused with how good their basketball team is or what but I could not stop them their first 3 possessions. During that span their QB went 10-11 with 200+ yards and 2 TD's. Every play someone was always wide open, couldn't play pass coverage to save our lives lol.

Then order restored and it was over.

Tech avenges last years blowout to A&M by blowing them out, 49-17.

Texas @ Oklahoma set to kick off at 12:30am Eastern. Unless I am too tired, then we'll kick off Friday afternoon.

Also my internet is fixed!!!!

Ohio State handles Boiler Up, 31-6. The game felt closer than the score indicated ... their defense was very impressive. Forced several punts and made other nice plays. But my guys made the plays that counted.

Eddie gets 166 and 3 TDs.
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud