Thread: Do you play as a HC, OC, or DC?

• Facebook
  • Display

Question Do you play as a HC, OC, or DC?

I am thinking about playing as a DC at Ga. St. This should be a tall task relaying on my offense to put up points and hopefully not get fired. I am playing as a OC for Marshall but, missing cracking heads.

What do you play as?

I like HC. I feel like as a coordinator I miss too much of the games

I decided to go as an OC again. Last year I played six seasons as Rice's OC and it was a lot of fun but when I left I didn't know any of my players on D. This year I have played two seasons as OC for ASU but in the off season I am going to seriously look at any and all head coach options. Like the post above, as an OC you miss out on so much (update, halftime show, playing D, etc.).

I am playing DC with ODU building that D up with the 335. HC games take forever.

Quote Originally Posted by johntom2000 View Post
    I am playing DC with ODU building that D up with the 335. HC games take forever.
    Yup, at 8 min quarters you have to invest an hour to play a full game. Hence why I am a huge advocate of In-GAME SAVES.

Quote Originally Posted by jaymo76 View Post
    Yup, at 8 min quarters you have to invest an hour to play a full game. Hence why I am a huge advocate of In-GAME SAVES.
    That's it? I takes me upwards of 3 full hours to play the game, type up a play by play game summary along the way, type up the post game scoring summary and team stats and then finally post it.

Quote Originally Posted by jaymo76 View Post
    Ya, I may change it to 7 mins to speed up the game. ya, in game saves would be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
    That's it? I takes me upwards of 3 full hours to play the game, type up a play by play game summary along the way, type up the post game scoring summary and team stats and then finally post it.
    WOW!!!