Thread: Which offense do you prefer to use?

• Facebook
  • Display

Question Which offense do you prefer to use?

To run in dynasty. the spread? Pro style? Air raid? Do you usually run what your team runs in real life or go with your own?

As for me. I do play with my teams sometimes (Nebraska, Florida, and VT) but, in most of the gaming world.I go with a fast defense and a running offense with quick WR's. I go with the Raid with read option mixed in.

My custom playbook is sort of a combo of an Air Raid/Spread Option Playbook + Pistol formations.

pro system a mix of run n pass.

OU is already a juggernaut, so I don't play with them. I like to build a 1-star into a powerhouse, so I just use a created team and run the offense I ran in high school: Flexbone. It's a lot of fun.

I run the Pistol

I really like Dukes playbook but you have to have the players to be able to run it properly. Thinking about creating my own custom playbook. When I do and work the bugs out I will post a comprehensive list of formations.

I am an option guy so I use:
    Flexbone
    Wingbone
    Wishbone
    and a few Spread Option sets.
    have led the NCAA in rushing my first 2 years

I go with the concepts from FSU's offense and try to stay Multiple by doing a little of everything from a Pro Style I Form offense, to a spread option, to the Pistol.

Freshman
    Quote Originally Posted by Noleacious View Post
    I go with the concepts from FSU's offense and try to stay Multiple by doing a little of everything from a Pro Style I Form offense, to a spread option, to the Pistol.

I use the FSU playbook. I like how they have it set up this year. I can use jimbo fisher's offensive philosophy or go Fastbreak offense like we did when Mark ricth was our O coordinator

Quote Originally Posted by FSU View Post
    I use the FSU playbook. I like how they have it set up this year. I can use jimbo fisher's offensive philosophy or go Fastbreak offense like we did when Mark ricth was our O coordinator
    Please explain the "Fastbreak" Offense If you don't care...

Quote Originally Posted by johntom2000 View Post
    Please explain the "Fastbreak" Offense If you don't care...
    More or less the original college version of the "Spread" offense. With Charlie Ward at QB, FSU would line up 4 WRs and 1 RB in the backfield and basically have them go deep with Ward having the option to run if everything was covered. It was also given the moniker "Basketball on Grass".