On our online dynasty using some nice sliders made by Jaymo, still in our first year. I was waiting for my friend to finish his last game of the season, because I had a bye week.
So while he was playing his game I went to the practice field to see what players I had who didn't get any playing time this year.
I noticed my fourth string QB was a freshman FS, so I looked at his throwing power and throwing accuracy. it was 82/87. I decided to use him in practice just to see how bad he was.
I also noticed his speed was a 94 and acc 92 and was hitting open receivers as long as it wasn't tight coverage. Once we advanced the week it was bowl week.

I decide to give him a shot, his first play was a 30 yd run with a fumble, and his next run was 18 yds and a two week injury. So in the off season I changed him from FS to QB because my QBs where very questionable and I felt he had just a much of a chance to start as my other ones did.
So my first game I started him, I usually use pocket passers but could not find a good one this season.
So his first game he was 12/21- 209yds -2 TD 2-INT 18 runs 181 yds, Although it said 18 runs he was sacked 4 or 5 times, and that counts as a run.

We beat Ball State 42-35 in the last minute of the game with a 56 yd QB sneak.
Any how I'm looking forward to see if he becomes a key player or just a one game wonder. I may have to convert back to my pocket passer, but as long as he can manage the game without costing us to lose, I'll let him start.