I've really really enjoyed this game. The presentation is much better than last year's game. Especially in conference games the presentation is great. The only thing that could make it better next year is making Brad & Kirk's commentating more smooth and continuous. It's a little too choppy but overall with all of the additions it's great. I don't know why ppl are disliking the intros?? I enjoy them a lot. It adds something new that makes the game feel more like an actual broadcast. The gameplay is smooth and extremely enjoyable. For example my LBs feel like LBs. I can tell the difference between seperate positions on my defense. I haven't experienced this in past games. Many times I've jumped out of my seat after my LB has leveled my opponent. While DBs are not leveling my opponent unless their facing small RBs or WRs. I've bumped my penalty sliders up to 54 just to make them happen a little more often. The blocking is muuuuuuucccchhhhh better than in last year's game I love running the ball now. This is my favorite NCAA Football game yet. As in every game their is issues and improvements to be made. But this game is fun and is consistently fun. I give EA a big thumbs up!