You'll put up easy passing numbers if you pay attention, but if you get lazy/sloppy, you'll throw plenty of picks.
If you are running from under center, I'm not seeing ridiculous rushing numbers after 1 season. Very solid numbers, but certainly won't sustain drives down the field on the ground by any means. Rushing from shotgun might be a bit easier, but I saw the CPU adjust, but I don't run a read option/spread offense, so can't say.

As far as on defense, the CPU will go on offensive tears, but can be stopped. Their rushing game.....I haven't quite figured out.....they'll be gashing me, but I'll start stopping them, and they'll get away from it. However, play a team like O$U with Braxton Miller and they'll tear you up on the ground.....he went 19/22 against me as well.....such that forcing them to punt was cause for celebration. But at times, the CPU will run the ball with ease, so I'm hesitant to bump their sliders up too much, but would like to see them stick with the run a bit more instead of getting into the passing game so frequently. Haven't thought about it much on how to make that happen yet.