On July 9th, possibly slightly before hand, the Playbooks site will be moving from playbooks.ncaaplaybook.com to www.simsports.net - I've redesigned and added a few more features which include Madden playbooks, playbook searches on both default and custom playbooks, the ability to see single play information and similar plays, as well as an intergrated forum. Future improvements will include a League Manager (much like League Daddy) which will archive data across game versions and give the ability to get previous seasons stats unlike the EA website, and a scouting application which will work much like a virtual coordinator. The League Manager and scouting application won't be available at launch as they are still in development however.

The bad news is that the database will not be moving over from this site, once simsport.net goes live please feel free to move any playbooks over from here as all the NCAA 13 data is currently being loaded, I will keep this site up and running until Jan 1, 2014 however I will not be adding the NCAA 14 data here.

Thank you,

Oneback