Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Madden 25 Next Gen (PS4, XB1)

• Facebook
  • Display
    Quote Originally Posted by gschwendt View Post
    While I appreciate the enthusiasm I struggle with his comments. Yes the game looks great... WHEN ZOOMED IN ON INSTANT REPLAY. But, show me what the game looks like during live gameplay!!! Zoomed in everyone will agree the game looks fantastic but that's not nor has it ever been the issue with madden.

Quote Originally Posted by jaymo76 View Post
    While I appreciate the enthusiasm I struggle with his comments. Yes the game looks great... WHEN ZOOMED IN ON INSTANT REPLAY. But, show me what the game looks like during live gameplay!!! Zoomed in everyone will agree the game looks fantastic but that's not nor has it ever been the issue with madden.

I gotta secret for you: other than the cosmetic improvements its the same game. Shhhhhhhhhh......

Quote Originally Posted by CLW View Post
    I gotta secret for you: other than the cosmetic improvements its the same game. Shhhhhhhhhh......
    Yeah, I no longer have any confidence in this company to provide me with a entertaining and stable product for my $$$.

Quote Originally Posted by SCClassof93 View Post
    Yeah, I no longer have any confidence in this company to provide me with a entertaining and stable product for my $$$.
    You? Maybe not. Me? Yes. FIFA is fantastic and NHL is solid.

Another clip of "London Bridges"...

Quote Originally Posted by CLW View Post
    Honestly, there shouldn't have been any expectations otherwise of it being the same game. It's Madden NFL 25 for a different system, not Madden 15.
    The dude abides.

Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
    Honestly, there shouldn't have been any expectations otherwise of it being the same game. It's Madden NFL 25 for a different system, not Madden 15.
    Normally I'd agree, but when the defense is as broke dick as it is this year, something needs to be done. I'm not saying it isn't, but if it isn't somewhat improved, I'm going to be massively disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by I OU a Beatn View Post
    Normally I'd agree, but when the defense is as broke dick as it is this year, something needs to be done. I'm not saying it isn't, but if it isn't somewhat improved, I'm going to be massively disappointed.
    Refinements, I agree with. A completely different game is pretty unreasonable. One would hope this has some post-release support with it since the current gens were abandoned.
    The dude abides.

Refinements, I agree with. A completely different game is pretty unreasonable. One would hope this has some post-release support with it since the current gens were abandoned.
    Yeah, I agree with that. I definitely don't expect anything major. Honestly, with as bad as the first iterations were on this current gen of consoles, I'll be happy with anything. The fact that my Ultimate Team transfers over and we'll more than likely be getting more support is enough for me to justify the purchase.

Quote Originally Posted by I OU a Beatn View Post
    Yeah, I agree with that. I definitely don't expect anything major. Honestly, with as bad as the first iterations were on this current gen of consoles, I'll be happy with anything. The fact that my Ultimate Team transfers over and we'll more than likely be getting more support is enough for me to justify the purchase.
    I can't believe how much MUT has sucked me in unlike years past where it would just be a here and there.
    The dude abides.

Check out the living worlds of Madden on the next gen:

The dude abides.

looks great on the trailer. We will see once we all get the next gen consoles here soon. I bet everyone is disappointed in some way or another it won't be perfect.

Just picked up my copy of Madden 25 on the PS4. Good thing I brought along the Best Buy pre-order info... nobody knew about it... $10 for a new game is worth it.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by jaymo76; 11-12-2013 at 06:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by steelerfan View Post
    Completely agree, big fan of NHL and FIFA. I still get my monies worth out of NCAA as well but again that is just me.

Quote Originally Posted by steelerfan View Post
    Cannot disagree with this one.. and I am not even a NHL or FIFA type guy I do own both of them, and they are great. Not to mention a title like Battlefield which is also an EA Title I enjoy. Some people my not like some of the stuff EA does but as a WHOLE company you cannot disagree with their result. Mostly ALL the title they put out are pick up and plays (which is how they want it) All game game graphically look good. They can possible target EVERY person in your family in terms of the games released (Sports, Racing, Shooters, Simulations - (The Sims) ) Say what you want about the way they do things but OVERALL every game they put out is average at WORSE, Which is saying something.

I can't believe how much MUT has sucked me in unlike years past where it would just be a here and there.
    Speaking of Ultimate Team I would like your opinion(s) about something. In general, how do you feel about people being able to use actually money to purchase packs? Do you like it, encourage it, think it needs to be removed Don't care because it is their money and they can spend it as they choose???

Also, my second question is do think you should have to be in ultimate team to earn points to use toward your ultimate team? I know NBA 2K has to where every game mode allows you to earn coins that can eventually be put toward your My Team (Ultimate teams of 2K)

Also I want to say in Madden 11 You could earn points outside of Ultimate Team, and eventually use them in the mode. I do really enjoy playing Ultimate Team, but I do not like playing inside of Ultimate Team to earn the point to make my team better. I would like to use other modes, and use the coins earn for my UT what is everyones take on it??

I spend money on packs, so I don't mind it.

I think everything in Madden should give you coins towards Ultimate Team. NHL works this way.
    The dude abides.

http://www.twitch.tv/iprocreate watch Madden PS4 now. It looks a LOT like the PS3 version.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudy View Post
    http://www.twitch.tv/iprocreate watch Madden PS4 now. It looks a LOT like the PS3 version.
    Yeah pretty much what I thought. However the key is playing it to see if it "feels" different. It is dissapointing though to see NBA 2k14 as compared to Madden next gen. Oh the possibilities...

Exclusive license I believe ends next year. IF I were the NFL it doesn't make any sense to have an exclusive rights deal with EA unless EA forks out MAJOR $ (to the point where EA basically pays for 2-3 licensing rights + a premium for being exclusive).