Page 52 of 52 FirstFirst ... 242505152
Results 1,021 to 1,039 of 1039

Thread: E3 2013 - Schedule & General Discussion

• Facebook
  • Display
    Yeah placing semi trailers to block the view of them is pretty douchey.

Quote Originally Posted by morsdraconis View Post
    No, they wanted to present their idea in a way that worked for them and that they could afford to do. The Ouya is a fantastic idea, that, sadly, doesn't have the developer attention it most definitely deserves. An open platform that gives the consumer just as much access to it's software and hardware as the developers is a dream come true for indie developers the world around.

The ESA being a bunch of pricks about it because the Ouya team was able to rent out the building across from the E3 venue is just the same old big business picking on the small business shit we see every day.
    Look I don't disagree and Ouya obviously has the right to rent space. I'm just saying that what better way to grab attention than to have Big Business call the cops on you for setting up what is essentially a hot dog stand across the street from their restaurant. I hadn't seen a word about Ouya at all recently and this just puts them back in the news.

Ouya may be great for indy games and that's all fine and good but I just don't see it ever developing into anything that could seriously compete with "the big three"

Huntington, WV -------------Michael Guthrie
    Quote Originally Posted by CLW View Post
    Look I don't disagree and Ouya obviously has the right to rent space. I'm just saying that what better way to grab attention than to have Big Business call the cops on you for setting up what is essentially a hot dog stand across the street from their restaurant. I hadn't seen a word about Ouya at all recently and this just puts them back in the news.

Ouya may be great for indy games and that's all fine and good but I just don't see it ever developing into anything that could seriously compete with "the big three"
    Well, the Ouya has already made an impact in that you have Valve and a few others making something exactly like what they kickstarted 2 or 3 years ago.

Also, the Ouya developers didn't want to have the cops called on them. They wanted to have a chance to display their product without the exorbitant costs (which are VERY limiting in what companies are able to attend). It was the ESA that decided to be a bunch of cunts and block their building first, forcing them to rent the space in front of the parked semi trailers.

Also, to think that they expect to compete with the big three is a silly notion, but I can guarantee that they want to put themselves on the map of outside developers that have the ability to work their way up. What the ESA did was just petty.

Nice. It's been confirmed that all the DLC and songs in disk from the first Rocksmith will transfer over to Rocksmith 2014 Edition. This is going to be one expensive goddamn fall/winter. Assassin's Creed IV, Rocksmith 2014, Watch Dogs, Final Fantasy XV, Ryse, Titanfall, for sure Xbox One, possibly PS4. Hello small fortune.

Flixster coming to PS3/PS4 is very nice because I think you can access all of the Utlraviolet digital copies there IIRC.

I know CLW was already planning this....but Microsoft is one step ahead of you.

Xbox One Requires Terms Of Use Class Action Waiver

Huntington, WV -------------Michael Guthrie

Wtf does that mean an action waiver?

Quote Originally Posted by GatorfanStovy View Post
    Wtf does that mean an action waiver?
    Basically it means you give away your rights when you use the XB1 to ever sue MS via a class action (one person sues on behalf of a large # of people).

That waiver is actually (or appears could be) broader than that though. It basically means you cannot sue MS at all and must resolve any dispute you have with MS via arbitration.

Its becoming more and more standard for companies to require arbitration instead of courts to save a bit of money on paying for people like me.

Well screw Ms if they are gonna play that way. I want my rights dawn it!

Quote Originally Posted by GatorfanStovy View Post
    Well screw Ms if they are gonna play that way. I want my rights dawn it!
    Yes, screw Microsoft. There's people starving over in Africa because of Microsoft. Bunch of assholes.

Seriously, Microsoft is not the only company to do this.

You don't HAVE to agree to it. Simply don't use Xbox Live or the Xbox One, problem solved.

Quote Originally Posted by I OU a Beatn View Post
    Yes, screw Microsoft. There's people starving over in Africa because of Microsoft. Bunch of assholes.

You don't HAVE to agree to it. Simply don't use Xbox Live or the Xbox One, problem solved.
    Yeah this is the LAST reason to not get XB1 IMHO. You could still arbitrate any claim you might have against MS. I'd be STUNNED if Sony didn't also have it in the terms you just click through when you first power up as well.

Quote Originally Posted by I OU a Beatn View Post

Yeah, I would not be the least surprised to see Sony with something like this also in their ToS. A lot of companies are putting this in their ToS these days, whether it's blatant and obvious, or snuck in and hidden in the fine print. Much easier and cheaper for companies to avoid the class action suits. I still can't help but laugh at Gator's overreaction response, like MS had just kicked his puppy.

Yes my bad a little overacted I dunno what I was thinking. for give me guys.

LAMO JB nice one ha. It's gonna be a long wait until November ugh .

I'm using Tapatalk 2 and the Cleveland Browns STILL suck.

Earlier this week at E3 2013, Behaviour Interactive and Games Workshop announced Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade, an MMO for Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC.

“I am thrilled to announce what will finally be the first MMORPG based on the Warhammer 40,000 license,” said Behaviour Interactive’s Miguel Caron.

“Eternal Crusade’s team are all MMO development veterans and with the support of Behaviour’s 20+ years of experience this is going to be the online Warhammer 40,000 universe game that fans have been dreaming of for years.”

In Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade, players choose a race from the tabletop universe and battle it our against the rival factions in an attempt to capture territory and ultimately control the entire world.

Bahaviour Interactive have previously worked on Naughty Bear: Panic in Paradise, Halo: Waypoint, Rango, and Mafia Wars: London.

Not due until late 2015, Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade will contain the following features.

Experience the gameworld with 3rd-person, behind the shoulder action featuring precision gunplay and brutal melee combat with excruciating finishers;
    Participate in a persistent online war to conquer the planet, its fate completely in the hands of the players;
    Become a warrior from one of four initial factions, each unique and opposed to one another: Space Marines, Chaos Space Marines, Orks and Eldar.
    Participate in truly massive conflicts that simultaneously bring thousands of players to bear over territories and other strategic resources.
    Get behind the controls of Space Marine Rhinos, Predators, Ork Battlewagons and other iconic vehicles of the 41st millennium;
    Hack through genuinely challenging procedural content alongside your battle-brothers and never have the same experience twice;
    Earn the right to customize your builds in a deep progression system drawing on the rich Warhammer 40,000 universe.
    Found a Battle Squad with friends and prepare for conflict from your customized shared space in orbit – then drop down to the planet together and seek out glory.