Thread: 29 New Jersey Bars Raided for Selling Cheapest Liquor in Top-Shelf Bottles

• Facebook
  • Display

29 New Jersey Bars Raided for Selling Cheapest Liquor in Top-Shelf Bottles

http://www.delish.com/food/recalls-r...ey-bars-raided

According to The Star-Ledger, 29 New Jersey bars and restaurants were raided on Thursday after suspicions were raised that they were passing off cheap alcohol as higher-end varieties. The establishments included 13 TGI Fridays, one Ruby Tuesday, and one Applebee's. Bars and restaurants would refill the empty bottles of expensive alcohol with cheaper brands. Even worse, NBC News reports that one of the establishments reportedly used caramel-colored rubbing alcohol in place of scotch.

I am assuming you meant to put this in the Anything thread since TGT currently does not have a dedicated thread for irrelevant shit that happens in New Jersey.

Quote Originally Posted by bdoughty View Post
    I am assuming you meant to put this in the Anything thread since TGT currently does not have a dedicated thread for irrelevant shit that happens in New Jersey.
    nope, I'm looking for JBHuskers and Steelerfans perspective

If either of them ordered a scotch at a TGI Fridays they deserve caramel colored rubbing alcohol.

Good. I hope they get the shaft. Assholes.

some guy made a comment that this is typical because the mafia still runs New Jersey so to speak