Thread: General Dynasty Discussion Thread

• Facebook
  • Display

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Yeah, the more I think about it, the more Option #1 interests me the most. I may still do Options #2 or #3, but not as an on-board Dynasty.
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud

Quote Originally Posted by JeffHCross View Post
    Yeah, the more I think about it, the more Option #1 interests me the most. I may still do Options #2 or #3, but not as an on-board Dynasty.
    So, in the interest of a lack of time, Option #1 is definitely not happening. Only two months until NCAA 13 releases, and I'm not going to play nearly enough to do a decent death penalty dynasty in two months. And I'm pretty confident that 13 is going to be enjoyable enough that I will stop any 11 dynasty dead.

So, going back to the original reason I was revisiting the Resurrection Dynasty ... there are a couple things I want to work on in preparation for 13, and get myself back in the right frame of mind to play. So I'm just going to start a new dynasty, with the deck only slightly stacked against me, and go from there.

To that end, I'm planning to start a new Dynasty with Cincinnati in the Big Ten. I'll probably simulate Year 1 and get us to 2011, or go ahead to 2012. Cincinnati's pretty highly ranked with the default rosters on NCAA 11, so two years under CPU control should take them down a peg or two. Anyway, that's the plan, and I hope to begin the first weekend of June, so keep an eye out.
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud