Just asked this in presentation but moving it here
Quote Originally Posted by cdj View Post
We have been given the green light to discuss Alternate Camera Angles.

There are four camera angles to select: Regular, Zoom (closer behind ball-carrier), Wide, Broadcast (overhead/blimp but will dynamically zoom in on action based on result).
1: Camera Angle Questions: HA! Camera angles should've blown this thread up but as I suspected you get them the info on it and nobody cares. Here's a question I have on them, can you and another user play different angles in user/user OD game based on your preference? Or do both players have to play on the generic angle.

2: New Footballs question: The multiple football's are a pretty sweet touch, one I had never really thought of. Might go under the category of things you may never see, but does each team also have their logo on the football like IRL. It's similar to the gloves imo, to where unless you're looking you probably won't notice, but would be a nice touch. Also, do the football's change per possession for the team involved, or does every team use the "home team's" football?

3: Neutral Site question: I'm a little surprised Qwest field didn't get added, since WSU plays a "home game" there every season. Guess I'll just have to play it at Husky Stadium, but the question is can you do a "home" neutral game? Where a team logo and both endzones are dedicated to one team? Or are all neutral site games half and half with no logo regardless?

4: ESPN Living Game Clock question: Will this run between plays in a no-huddle as well? Hopefully?

5: Uniform updates questions: (1) Will there actually be FREE uni-updates to match REGULAR uniforms this season AND will there be MORE smaller ones with a couple jerseys just to get as many in as possible? It was just about pointless in 13 as they said they were going to regularly update them and we got three updates way spread out. They really all should be free but I know the special 'one time' unis won't be. (2) Also, when will we know who received an update going into release? (3) Did WSU get an update to their uniforms? The EA team got them in record time a couple years ago but they were never totally correct, he changes that need to be made have been documented in the uniforms thread. (4) In OD are we finally able to change the away team's CPU uniform?

6: Crowd question: I feel like the crowd looks different, like the models were sized up or the stadiums were touched up or something. I've been thinking this for several screen shots but wanted to see more. Is there anything to that? Were they able to render up the crowd and stadium aspects of the game by taking it out of the front end menus.

7: South Alabama question: Why are there several yellow clad fans in the USA screen shot?

8: Pregame questions: Speaking of rendering, I love the new menus. Retro and speedy is good to me and much preferred. The old menus were cool but it took 10 minutes to get to a game and that's just ridiculous. Since they are doing the new montages for pregame, were they finally able to add them for OD user games?

9: Martin Stadium? I'm now sad because I think the answer is "NO", but did the Wazzu renovation to the press box get added? If not I fear it will be another 2 years (NCAA 16) before we at WSU see our update. With the OPS building now going up in the endzone and not scheduled to be completed till next summer, I don't see them visiting WSU for anything until that's completed and games are played in 2015. Meanwhile, Husky Stadium will likely be updated for NCAA 15, even though they started their renovations after us, because they did there's in one phase, not 2. IMO we should've gotten a renovation update for 14 and then again in '16. The change is HUGELY dramatic for Wazzu and would make a big difference. Here's the comparison photo (the red is the old PB and is no longer there, just cropped in for effect).

10: Preplay chatter/timing/celebrations: A cool addition is the preplay chatter for me, even though it's pretty minor. In order to get the full effect, teams have to take their time at the LOS. Does the cpu still snap too quickly or do they wait and 'check over the defense' for this small addition to get it's full effect? Are the celebrations more dynamic and are there NEW celebrations included (is that the "500 new vignettes")? My thought is that, that is what they were going for when Ben talks about trying to speed up that part of the game but still make it look fresh.

Will ask more if I think of it.