Thread: What i want to see for 13

• Facebook
  • Display

What i want to see for 13

My things i want to see

1. The Revo Speed Masks(how can u not have the most popular helmet in the game c'mon EA)
    2. Nike Elites, Adiddas, and UA socks should all be added in the game (quit with the basic black and white socks)
    3.New cleats( we have had the same cleats since 4 years ago) and (how come there is no UA and Addidas cleats in the game)
    4.Better CPU Playcalling (i shouldnt see Pocket Passers with 50 speed tryin to run option) and (When im in 4 WR sets the CPU shouldnt come out in 4-3 cover 2)
    5. Gameplan settings ( i hate these because the CPU is too agressive)

Say what u want i loved 13 so this is just a short list off the top of my head.

i also forgot improved RTG (bring back going to class) also add something nice to natonal signing day like NBA 2k does when u create your player and he gets drafted.

This goes on my wish list for 14 /15 in next gen.

- It needs more to creation in our RTG guy. Also it would be great if we could do more in practice as far as work outs and running drills etc.
    - I would also them to extend the game play from 5 mins to around 8 or 9 even 10 min Quarters. To me 5 mins is too damn short.
    - It would also be sweet if they could an all star game like Under Armor but Sparq wise. including your guy for the star of the game. Also for your recruiting to schools a high school work as far as position drills and sprints along with training work outs so you could be scouted for real
    - Then moving into the in season mode. It would be nice to see daily up dates for your team and play on how you did during that week like how they Erin Andrews following you back in 10/11 I can't remember that was a cool addition! I would like them to bring back the QB vision cone where you could look off each target on the field improving your throws all over...

Those are just my main wish list. I could add a whole lot more for this mode if I really thought about it and could target a better game mode for it. I've thought about it before and this could just be so much more if they actually had two cents of a brain and made it worth while for players. Then if could import your player into Madden it would be even sweeter of a package etc. Come EA you got money and time now do it !!

This game would be AMAZING if the sock lengths were fixed.

Enviado de meu SAMSUNG SGH I997 usando o Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by steelerfan View Post

NCAA '13 would have been a 15 out of 10 if those lazy bastards had the correct sock lengths in the game.

Too late for NCAA 13 but...

NCAA 14 ------ All NEW RTG (Road to Groundskeeper)

Start out taking classes in horticulture. Weekly tests will determine if you have goods.
    Graduation Day presents you with job offers. From Assistant Groundskeeper to being in charge.
    Grass or Turf? The decision is yours. Sod management. Water management. Fertilizer management. It is all up to you.
    10 different grass options and 5 types of field turf to choose from.
    Paint it Black... or White or Blue. Make Boise St, Central Arkansas and Eastern Washington see Red with envy of your innovative color scheme.

NCAA 2015 brings you even more RTG with Legends!

Legends of Ground Management. Play as famous Groundskeepers such as Groundskeeper Willy, Carl Spackler or the Guru of Grass George Toma. Why? Hell if we know, we ran out of ideas and it was a quick easy feature for the back of the box.
    Last edited by bdoughty; 04-15-2013 at 01:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by steelerfan View Post

Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
    NCAA '13 would have been a 15 out of 10 if those lazy bastards had the correct sock lengths in the game.
    regardless, ankle socks on everyone all the time looks silly and it should be a simple code adjustment..what ever it is ?

Quote Originally Posted by ram29jackson View Post
    regardless, ankle socks on everyone all the time looks silly and it should be a simple code adjustment..what ever it is ?
    While you're correct, it's something I never, ever, ever have noticed during a game. Not once.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayrah View Post
    While you're correct, it's something I never, ever, ever have noticed during a game. Not once.
    This. While I respect that we all have different things we want to see change or fixed, socks, cleats, helmet, facemasks, have never once cracked the top 1000 of my list of things that need fixed. If you asked me right now, I could not tell what kind of socks or cleats, or what helmet or facemask a single one of my 70 players on my team wears.

I don't and never have paid attention to any of that because it's ultimately not important. I buy and play the game to play the actual games themselves, not sit there playing fashion designer or dress-up or critiquing every sock, cleat, helmet or facemask in the game. During the game, I don't notice or care about "issues" like that, because I'm more focused on not getting sacked or tackled for a loss. Same with the crowd. Other than the times when the camera pans the crowd at the start and end of the game and quarters, maybe after a play or two, I never even notice or pay attention to the crowd. I'm focused 110% on the players and action on the field, nothing else matters.
    Last edited by SmoothPancakes; 04-16-2013 at 08:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayrah View Post
    This. While I respect that we all have different things we want to see change or fixed, socks, cleats, helmet, facemasks, have never once cracked the top 1000 of my list of things that need fixed. If you asked me right now, I could not tell what kind of socks or cleats, or what helmet or facemask a single one of my 70 players on my team wears.

I don't and never have paid attention to any of that because it's ultimately not important. I buy and play the game to play the actual games themselves, not sit there playing fashion designer or dress-up or critiquing every sock, cleat, helmet or facemask in the game. During the game, I don't notice or care about "issues" like that, because I'm more focused on not getting sacked or tackled for a loss. Same with the crowd. Other than the times when the camera pans the crowd at the start and end of the game and quarters, maybe after a play or two, I never even notice or pay attention to the crowd. I'm focused 110% on the players and action on the field, nothing else matters.
    excuses,excuses,excuses. Pay attention to detail and get it done.

Just saying, there are reasons why the mass majority of us, at least on this site, couldn't possibly care less about things like socks, cleats or helmets/facemasks. In all my years of owning and playing NCAA (since at least NCAA '01), the only times I have ever done anything with equipment is when creating a new player or a player for RTG. Other than that, I have never once changed the equipment for a single player already in the game in all the years I've played NCAA. As long as they are a uniform and something that resembles football equipment (a helmet and shoulder pads), that's good enough for me to hit the field and play a game. The specifics of those individual pieces of equipment, couldn't possibly give any less of a damn about, because they ultimately don't matter in the game. It's nothing but aesthetics. I buy the game to play the game, not look at equipment the players are wearing. Every single one of my players could be wearing a punter's facemask, and I wouldn't give a shit as long as they could still throw, run, catch, tackle and kick.

Just saying, there are reasons why the mass majority of us, at least on this site, couldn't possibly care less about things like socks, cleats or helmets/facemasks. In all my years of owning and playing NCAA (since at least NCAA '01), the only times I have ever done anything with equipment is when creating a new player or a player for RTG. Other than that, I have never once changed the equipment for a single player already in the game in all the years I've played NCAA. As long as they are a uniform and something that resembles football equipment (a helmet and shoulder pads), that's good enough for me to hit the field and play a game. The specifics of those individual pieces of equipment, couldn't possibly give any less of a damn about, because they ultimately don't matter in the game. It's nothing but aesthetics. I buy the game to play the game, not look at equipment the players are wearing. Every single one of my players could be wearing a punter's facemask, and I wouldn't give a shit as long as they could still throw, run, catch, tackle and kick.
    a VIDEO GAME is a visual experience, it all falls under the same umbrella.
    The point is it shouldnt even have to be mentioned. They keep telling us how smart both people and computers are in the computer age and yet keep making excuses for being unable to pay attention to detail for what is supposed to be a simple code. They dont screw it up for nearly a decade and then cant get it right 2 or 3 three years in a row ? You miss the point, its less about Socks and more about doing a visual job to its fullest. I could care less too as long as most is ok. But if the knowledge and doubt is out there then prove me wrong and do the majority-both visual and in gameplay as right as possible. What you pay attention to or dont pay attention to is unimportant. The fact is they put 3 styles of sock in and left the ankle sock as the default which means, no matter how minor, that someone made what is called a mistake. Mistakes are corrected, not ignored or you arent very good at what you do no matter how small the detail.

its not about the socks, its about doing a full visual job as best you can and not ignoring an oops moment by waving your hand and going-"what ever? its no big deal."

"If its in the Game" ..the entire nation doesnt wear ankle socks.
    Last edited by ram29jackson; 04-17-2013 at 02:14 PM.

a VIDEO GAME is a visual experience, it all falls under the same umbrella.
    The point is it shouldnt even have to be mentioned. They keep telling us how smart both people and computers are in the computer age and yet keep making excuses for being unable to pay attention to detail for what is supposed to be a simple code. They dont screw it up for nearly a decade and then cant get it right 2 or 3 three years in a row ? You miss the point, its less about Socks and more about doing a visual job to its fullest. I could care less too as long as most is ok. But if the knowledge and doubt is out there then prove me wrong and do the majority-both visual and in gameplay as right as possible. What you pay attention to or dont pay attention to is unimportant. The fact is they put 3 styles of sock in and left the ankle sock as the default which means, no matter how minor, that someone made what is called a mistake. Mistakes are corrected, not ignored or you arent very good at what you do no matter how small the detail.

its not about the socks, its about doing a full visual job as best you can and not ignoring an oops moment by waving your hand and going-what ever? its no big deal.

"If its in the Game" ..the entire nation doesnt wear ankle socks.
    On this, I agree