Thread: Week 2

• Facebook
  • Display

Week 2

We've move to week 2.

So yeah... Don't try and double team Lebron, he's a hell of a passer

And I have to be doing something wrong, almost everytime under the basket my guys do some double clutch layup instead of throwing it down or just laying it in. And they usually miss need to hammer out some practice I think

I just got slaughtered by the Nuggets! They are pretty stacked,lol. Spurs can't seem to get it together.

Quote Originally Posted by psuexv View Post

And I have to be doing something wrong, almost everytime under the basket my guys do some double clutch layup instead of throwing it down or just laying it in. And they usually miss need to hammer out some practice I think
    I realized this after a couple games. While doing a layup/dunk....don't think of it as a jump shot....just tap the shoot button....holding it will treat it like you double tapped it....which will make you do one of those fancy layups like you're trying to avoid a block.

Quote Originally Posted by Papa LoneStar View Post
    I realized this after a couple games. While doing a layup/dunk....don't think of it as a jump shot....just tap the shoot button....holding it will treat it like you double tapped it....which will make you do one of those fancy layups like you're trying to avoid a block.
    Gotcha, thanks. I did a couple of the drills in the MyCareer mode and I thought I remembered it having you hold it down, but now that I think about it those were more more the special layups and dunks.

The Mavericks survive the blazin' storm....down by 11 in the 1st....Dallas put together a 29-10 4th quarter to dismantle Portland 96-78 at the AAC.

Newly-acquired Maverick Jrue Holiday tried his best to cover Dwyane Wade (30 points, 4 assists, 2 steals)....but he allowed the Mavericks' coaching staff to have faith in single coverage. Holiday paced the Mavs with 17 points and 10 assists.

Thomas Robinson (14 minutes) was fighting for flu bug so the starting front court of Jeff Green, Thaddeus Young, and JaVale McGee combined for 58 points and 23 boards.

The Mavericks improve to 6-2 on this young season.

The Jazz and Lebron James blew up the Spurs and we are now 1-9. Horrible start!

I just checked and I have no games available to play.

Yea....I had 1 game this whole week....it could be worse....the length of the 82 game season....or the 5 games a month 29 game season

The struggling Spurs are completed as well.

I should be able to finish my games tonight/tomorrow, we'll advance once all user games are played.

Bulls are done