Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Teams on Demo?

• Facebook
  • Display

Teams on Demo?

So which teams will be on the demo do you think?
    Last year there were 4 teams so let's assume that many will be on the demo who do you think they will be?
    I say Alabama and Notre Dame will be 2 of them. Maybe Texas A&M with Johnny Manzel and South Carolina and Clowney.
    Now the only caveat might be if they want to show off the improvements to the option game they might include someone like Georgia Tech.

What are your picks?

Quote Originally Posted by RussellW65 View Post
    Last year there were 4 teams so let's assume that many will be on the demo who do you think they will be?
    I say Alabama and Notre Dame will be 2 of them. Maybe Texas A&M with Johnny Manzel and South Carolina and Clowney.
    Now the only caveat might be if they want to show off the improvements to the option game they might include someone like Georgia Tech.

What are your picks?
    There were 6 last year. My picks are OSU-UM, TAMU-ALA, Oregon-Stanford

Quote Originally Posted by Tryhard Nation View Post
    There were 6 last year. My picks are OSU-UM, TAMU-ALA, Oregon-Stanford

6 really? Wow I must have forgotten 2 of them.
    Your choices are good ones. Not sure about Stanford though.
    You don't think they will try to show off the improved option game?

Just give me vs and its all good.

6 really? Wow I must have forgotten 2 of them.
    Your choices are good ones. Not sure about Stanford though.
    You don't think they will try to show off the improved option game?
    Ya last year was Bama, LSU, Baylor, K State, USC Oregon.

I can guarantee UM-OSU because they always do the cover vote winners team. I can guarnantee they will do A&M because they have the reigning Heisman trophy winner. I am pretty sure they do Oregon to show off the spread option. So if they are only going to do match ups that happen in real world they would do Bama because they are reigning national champs, and for Oregon I'd guess Stanford because they were the roadblock to Oregons path last year and its a big game.

Didn't last year they base the match-ups on a big weekend? LSU-Bama, K-State-Baylor, & USC-Oregon all played on the same weekend last year. I could see em doing something like that again.

What are your picks?
    Quote Originally Posted by kabbey520 View Post
    Didn't last year they base the match-ups on a big weekend? LSU-Bama, K-State-Baylor, & USC-Oregon all played on the same weekend last year. I could see em doing something like that again.
    I think it will be utsa v. texas state, Alabama v. texas a&m,and Oregon v. Stanford

ur right but y will no one talk about utsa they could have a shot because they went to a last secong td by utsa to beat texas state 38-31 in the last game of the seson. GO UTSA!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by go utsa08 View Post
    I think it will be utsa v. texas state
    Quote Originally Posted by go utsa08 View Post
    ur right but y will no one talk about utsa they could have a shot because they went to a last secong td by utsa to beat texas state 38-31 in the last game of the seson. GO UTSA!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bdoughty View Post

I think we should make this the official gif for posts by Ram, Gator and a couple others. It sums things up perfectly!

Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
    I think we should make this the official gif for posts by Ram, Gator and a couple others. It sums things up perfectly!
    Punter deserves his own.

2 more long days people! When is usualy the time of release for demo am or pm ?

Quote Originally Posted by GatorfanStovy View Post
    2 more long days people! When is usualy the time of release for demo am or pm ?
    6am for 360, 6pm (I think) for PS3.

I wonder if the teams will include the OSU versus Michigan as the NCAA tweet has an image of both teams???

Quote Originally Posted by jaymo76 View Post
    I wonder if the teams will include the OSU versus Michigan as the NCAA tweet has an image of both teams???
    That's an old screen but I can't lost guarantee you that matchup will be in.

Thanks Smooth! So just a long day for Monday. Gonna be all afternoon playing the demo! Again too bad it ain't 5 min quarters.

http://kotaku.com/ncaa-football-14-d...ew-c-513866913

NCAA Football 14 Demo Offers Three Matchups for a New College Try
    NCAA Football 14 offers three different matchups—Alabama vs. Virginia Tech, Oregon vs. Texas A&M, and the Ohio State-Michigan rivalry—when the game's demo arrives on Xbox Live and Playstation Network tomorrow.

Alabama-VPI will be the preseason Chick-fil-A Kickoff Game at the Georgia Dome; Oregon will play at Texas A&M and Ohio State-Michigan takes place in the Big House. All games have three-minute quarters.

As in past years, EA Sports is offering incentives for downloading the demo and telling friends to go get it, too. The incentives this time are card packs in the game's new Ultimate Team mode, which whose player population is drawn from current NFL performers as they appeared in college. Card packs will be awarded for completing a game and for sharing news of the demo. Xbox 360 owners will also get a special Heisman Ultimate Team item for downloading the game.

Further, the new Skills Trainer minigame suite will be available in the demo, to let players familiarize themselves with the modifications and upgrades made to this year's controls and game engine.

The full title will be on shelves in exactly one month.

Punter deserves his own.

Let's get that in icon form

Quote Originally Posted by jello1717 View Post
    http://kotaku.com/ncaa-football-14-d...ew-c-513866913

NCAA Football 14 Demo Offers Three Matchups for a New College Try
    NCAA Football 14 offers three different matchups—Alabama vs. Virginia Tech, Oregon vs. Texas A&M, and the Ohio State-Michigan rivalry—when the game's demo arrives on Xbox Live and Playstation Network tomorrow.

Alabama-VPI will be the preseason Chick-fil-A Kickoff Game at the Georgia Dome; Oregon will play at Texas A&M and Ohio State-Michigan takes place in the Big House. All games have three-minute quarters.

As in past years, EA Sports is offering incentives for downloading the demo and telling friends to go get it, too. The incentives this time are card packs in the game's new Ultimate Team mode, which whose player population is drawn from current NFL performers as they appeared in college. Card packs will be awarded for completing a game and for sharing news of the demo. Xbox 360 owners will also get a special Heisman Ultimate Team item for downloading the game.

Further, the new Skills Trainer minigame suite will be available in the demo, to let players familiarize themselves with the modifications and upgrades made to this year's controls and game engine.

The full title will be on shelves in exactly one month.
    Nice team choices will be playing the heck out the Texas A&M and Oregon game to see what they improved about the Spread Option and see if this year I can run a tryue spread option attack.