Thread: od problems vs cpu

• Facebook
  • Display

od problems vs cpu

i am trying to play a computer game in my online dynasty and for starters if they select kick they line up in a crazy formation all bunched together and if i kick off they run kickoff then the first offense play for them they line up in same formation and never run a play and it keeps calling me offsides the offense formation consist of 3 qbs 6 wrs and 2 hbs and when they line up they are bunched together running in place. has anyone seen this and know how to fix problem?

It sounds like one of those crazy glitches that happen when using a custom playbook. If you are using a custom playbook try using a school's regular playbook and see if the problem goes away. If you're not using a custom book then I'm at a loss and maybe somebody else can help.

im not using a custom playbook but a diff schools ill try using my schools and thanks

Was the CPU team at one time controlled by a human or has a former human coach gone to that school?

Similar to as WolverinJay suggested, it sounds like a Custom Playbooks issue. I know we ran into that in one OD and had to have a person join as the HC for that school and then change their playbook. You'll probably find that it's currently set to Air Force but that's not even accurate as it's probably a null value. At any rate, if someone joins as that school and changes the playbook, you should be good.

Or are you playing a human team that is set to autopilot?
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud