Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Gran Turismo 6 (PS3)

• Facebook
  • Display
    Patch 1.04 is out. Not sure what it does yet as nothing is up on the net. Must have JUST came out.
    The dude abides.

From the horse's mouth:

http://www.gran-turismo.com/us/news/00_4448304.html

An update for Gran Turismo 6 has been released. The following is a list of the main features introduced:

Red Bull X Challenge - 2nd Part
    The 2nd half of the "Red Bull X Challenge" has been added to the Career Mode. In these new challenges, learn how to drive an authentic Formula car directly from the world champion, Sebastian Vettel.

*Please note that the International B License is required to enter this challenge. With this update, the "Gran Turismo Red Bull X2014 Standard" and "Gran Turismo Red Bull X2014 Fan Car" have been added to the Dealership in-game.

Release of the Mercedes-Benz AMG Vision Gran Turismo Racing Series
    An alternative version of the "Mercedes-Benz AMG Vision Gran Turismo", released on December 2013 as the first Vision Gran Turismo car, is now available. It is possible to obtain the car by participating in the new Seasonal Event, available only for a limited time.

Release of the Corvette Stingray Gran Turismo Concept
    The "Corvette Stingray Gran Turismo Concept", a car displayed at the 2013 SEMA show as a part of the collaboration between the Corvette development team and Gran Turismo, is now available in the Dealership in-game. It is also possible to obtain the car by participating in the new Seasonal Event, available only for a limited time.

Birthday Login Bonus
    An in-game car from a year near your year of birth will be sent as a gift when you log in to PSN. The gift car will be distributed within 1 week from your birthday.
    *The information is taken from the player's SEN account used.

Remove Ghost Replay feature added
    A Remove Ghost Replay button has been added to the Arcade Mode Time Trial and Free Run Quick Menu. You can display this feature by scrolling the right of the menu. This will allow you to remove ghost data that includes unintentional shortcuts.

Prize Information added to Seasonal Events
    It is now possible to see what prizes are awarded in the Seasonal Events. This information is displayed on the right side of the Seasonal Events entry screen.
    The dude abides.

Already another small update.

I'm kind of disappointed there isn't a GT6 profile for the Pulse Elite.

I hadn't been able to play this much recently, but made a pretty good push yesterday and a little today. National A Mission Races were much easier than National B. I got gold on all of these in about 45 mins combined, and I know there were a couple on N-B that took at least that long each. International B License Test is not too bad. I need to trim 0.029 off my time on IB-1 (the slalom) and I'll have all gold. Again, played through in less than 45 mins, with at least 15 mins going to the slalom. I got gold on IB-2 on the first try, but had to play it again to beat JB's time.

Took almost 30 mins, but I finally got gold on IB-1.

I'll go a couple weeks without playing, then go on a marathon session.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
    The dude abides.

I finally got gold on the first lunar mission. This really took forever, playing it off and on over a few weeks. I probably put twice as much time into this than any other event so far. I hope the other two go a little smoother.

The latest update for Gran Turismo 6 gives players more to look at, as it adds multi-monitor support to the PS3 racing game. After updating the game, those with two or more connected screens simply need to hit the start button in the game, then select "options," then "display options" to enable the setting.

Update 1.05 for Gran Turismo 6 also adds the ability to search for cars using a number of parameters in the game's car dealerships. Racing gear has seen a price shift, as players can now acquire individually-colored items as opposed to full color sets. The update also adds other features, such as the ability to select karts in one-make races on weather-enabled tracks and select time trial, drift trial and free run options in the "event settings" screen.

Courtesy: Joystiq