Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Gran Turismo 6 (PS3)

• Facebook
  • Display
    Haha, no.

I sent you a friend request via the PS App instead.

I had to run 15 laps in the Seasonal Event with the Mercedes supercar at Matterhorn just to have 4 valid laps, haha. Got the gold though.

Quote Originally Posted by Stan HAMsen View Post
    Haha, no.

I sent you a friend request via the PS App instead.
    damn

I'll accept it tonight when I get home.

I think if it goes to $30 soon I'll jump on it. If I keep thinking about it, I'll probably cave and get it for $40 before my 5-day weekend I did win two fantasy football championships, so I need to spend that cash on something!
    The dude abides.

Lighting effects are really nice. Willow Springs is out in the desert and there is a stretch that sends you straight into the sun, causing a little sunblindness.

I guess folks that are playing this without an internet connection would have reason to complain about credits and bonus cars. The best payouts are for sure the online seasonal events, plus the login bonus paying +30% and up.

I noticed last night that when the race is loading, it shows your best time and then the next screen is a list of your friend's best times.
    This might be only for Seasonal Events.

I caved. Since my price to get it was $30, and vacation is coming up, I got it. It'll be here Thursday
    The dude abides.

Your guaranteed delivery date is:
    Thursday, January 2, 2014

Thank those who donated to me in fantasy football this year
    The dude abides.

Seasonal event payouts are so ridiculous. I just made roughly 1.5 million credits in about 20 mins of game play.

Seasonal event payouts are so ridiculous. I just made roughly 1.5 million credits in about 20 mins of game play.
    Yep. I've bought and upgraded a lot already and still have over 2M CR. Even bought my dream car the Lamborghini Aventador.

Yep. I'm addicted again.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
    The dude abides.

Me too. Even though I'm not doing marathon sessions, only playing like 30 mins at a time, I'm for sure addicted to it. Not especially different than past versions, but I'm not complaining.

I'm not sure how online multiplayer works. You have to have the National A Liscense in order to access the lobby. They could definitely improve the social experience. And by 'improve', I obviously mean 'implement', since there is almost zero interaction with your friends list.

Finally got gold on the BMW M4 seasonal event.

It was neat to see JB's best time and even his driving line from that lap. I hope there is more of that in the game and it's not just limited to the seasonals.

Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
    I've bought and upgraded a lot already and still have over 2M CR. Even bought my dream car the Lamborghini Aventador.
    Yea, I've already been running a Ferrari in National B races, haha. It's a shame that the PP limits don't make for more competitive races. I'd like to go back through some of these events and house rule, like, -100 or -150 from PP limit or something.

And maybe I will. The easy availability of credits really takes the grind out of this game. I can remember on older games needing to re-run events just to raise funds. That is, for sure, no longer an issue.

With login bonus, gold on the Andretti seasonal paid over a million credits.

Wow, S2000 seasonal at Matterhorn gold + login bonus pays over 2 million credits.

Wow, S2000 seasonal at Matterhorn gold + login bonus pays over 2 million credits.
    Took me forever to get silver.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
    The dude abides.

Those time trials at Matterhorn are really rewarding for me because it is so easy to get your lap DQed.

And I think that payout was probably for gold, silver, and bronze all at once.

I just rolled my car onto its roof for maybe the first time ever in a Gran Turismo game.

Still won the race.

Just completed gold on the first set of Goodwood hillclimb events. These events really should have a friends list leaderboard.

Just completed gold on the first set of Goodwood hillclimb events. These events really should have a friends list leaderboard.
    Those are fun. I loved the '71 car, can't remember the make though. Maybe Aston Martin?

I just got my invite for the 2nd go around of those.
    The dude abides.

Ferrari. I bought one of those for the classic sportscar races (whatever they're called, next to last on the list of National B events). That's the car that I rolled.