Page 73 of 83 FirstFirst ... 23637172737475 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,460 of 1643

Thread: PlayStation 4 - November 15, 2013

• Facebook
  • Display
    Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
    No! It better be a next gen Parrapa The Rappa!

Quote Originally Posted by I OU a Beatn View Post
    I'd almost be willing to bet Uncharted 4 is one of them. It absolutely has to be getting revealed soon.
    Sony owns like 15-20 studios I believe and we only know what 3-4 of them are doing. Whatever Naughty Dog is up to (TLOU 2; UC4; or some new title) I really wanna know.

Quote Originally Posted by CLW View Post
    Sony owns like 15-20 studios I believe and we only know what 3-4 of them are doing. Whatever Naughty Dog is up to (TLOU 2; UC4; or some new title) I really wanna know.
    I'd rather have some next gen Last of Us before Uncharted, but I'm sure it's way too soon for the tLoU sequel.
    The dude abides.

I'd rather have some next gen Last of Us before Uncharted, but I'm sure it's way too soon for the tLoU sequel.
    It prob depends on what Naughty Dog thinks. I don't think we will see a Naughty Dog Next-Gen game before mid-2014 at the earliest so that would have been a year + between games and it sold so... well and was critically well received. However, its been a few years since UC so maybe its time for a refresher.

I'm officially setup for HDMI capture on Sony consoles with my Elgato. Now just to wait for the PS4 to arrive.

Quote Originally Posted by gschwendt View Post
    I'm officially setup for HDMI capture on Sony consoles with my Elgato. Now just to wait for the PS4 to arrive.
    And a patch. No HDMI external capture devices at launch.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/09/...g-after-launch

And a patch. No HDMI external capture devices at launch.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/09/...g-after-launch
    It'll work with a DVI converter. PS3 was the same way.

Sent from my DROID RAZR Maxx since I'm too lazy to get to the CPU using Tapatalk 4
    The dude abides.

I would like to have another Last of Us but ND really needs to open the exploration up. There were so many beautiful areas that we got to travel by but never got to explore. The woods around the Ranch House and more of the Lakeside resort. You can open up the world and still tell your story.

The 5 Best Reasons For Buying The PS4 Instead Of An Xbox One

http://www.forbes.com/sites/davidthi...rtner=yahootix

Those 5 reasons are boring to me. I only care about a few maybe one exclusive to Sony over MS and that's MLB the show. Other then that not much of a game selection. And the controller is meh Looks and feels great I'm sure but I'll be fine down the road of getting the ps4.

The 5 Best Reasons For Buying The PS4 Instead Of An Xbox One

http://www.forbes.com/sites/davidthi...rtner=yahootix
    In all honesty, not that great of an article or reasons. It's pretty much all subjective and will depend on each person. I'll grant PS4 the power argument and the fact it's $100 less.

For me personally
    (bolded to make it clear that this is just my opinion on the other three points), the controller argument, Xbox One wins, I just plain like their controller and the feel and hold of it on 360 and I'll like the Xbox One controller. The exclusives, I find Xbox One has the better exclusives that I personally actually want to play. The only exclusive currently that would make me run out and buy a PS4 tomorrow is MLB The Show. And for indie games, that, either way, I couldn't care less. I've never bought an indie title on 360 and never really have any interest in Indie titles, so how great one system is over the other, makes absolutely no difference to me.

As for the whole 720 vs 1080 stuff, it may be somewhat noticeable in pictures and gifs and whatnot, but when I'm playing a game, really, I'm not going to care that much or even take notice of any differences. So that whole argument doesn't matter to me.

Only reason for me to buy a PS4 right now, the fact it's $100 cheaper and MLB The Show. Otherwise, Xbox One has the exclusives that I want, it's where all my friends from high school, college and beyond play their games, and I've already got a gaming history set up on the Xbox systems, I've got Xbox Live through March (it'll be extended to March 2015 when I get a 12 month Live Gold card as my yearly Christmas present from my sister), I'm already set to make the leap to Xbox One come November 22nd. PS4, I'd have to start over, setting up a new account from scratch, building a friend's list from scratch, paying for PS+ (or whatever they're going to be calling it on PS4), etc.

I'm looking at getting a PS4 eventually, but it probably won't be until at least 2015. Right now Xbox One will be my launch day platform for this coming generation of systems. The PS4, will be eventually bought, but bumped down the line for now.

Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post

For me personally
    (bolded to make it clear that this is just my opinion on the other three points), the controller argument, Xbox One wins, I just plain like their controller and the feel and hold of it on 360 and I'll like the Xbox One controller.
    PS4 controller is much improved. It actually feels like a thinner version of the 360 controller. It's very, very comfortable. I haven't held a One controller yet, but I do prefer my DS4 over my PS3/360 controllers now.

PS4 controller is much improved. It actually feels like a thinner version of the 360 controller. It's very, very comfortable. I haven't held a One controller yet, but I do prefer my DS4 over my PS3/360 controllers now.
    I will say, that's good to hear. I held a PS3 controller in the past, never really like it or cared for it. I still love the way the 360 controller fits perfectly in my hands (I've got big hands so it's extremely comfortable to hold), and the Xbox One controller doesn't appear to have changed all that much, so it should still feel and hold well. And it sounds like when I finally buy a PS4 down the line, based on your remarks, the DS4 thankfully should be comfortable as well.

Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
    I will say, that's good to hear. I held a PS3 controller in the past, never really like it or cared for it. I still love the way the 360 controller fits perfectly in my hands (I've got big hands so it's extremely comfortable to hold), and the Xbox One controller doesn't appear to have changed all that much, so it should still feel and hold well. And it sounds like when I finally buy a PS4 down the line, based on your remarks, the DS4 thankfully should be comfortable as well.
    I hated the DS3 and loved the 360 controller for the exact same reason as you. I mentioned it somewhere here in this thread, but I have a DS4 and it's the most comfortable controller I've ever used. It's easily my favorite. It's like a slimmed down version of the 360 controller, but really comfortable to hold. Granted, I haven't held a One controller yet.

The One controller is slightly smaller, but I don't think it's anything that's going to make a big difference. Why fix something that isn't broken?

I hated the DS3 and loved the 360 controller for the exact same reason as you. I mentioned it somewhere here in this thread, but I have a DS4 and it's the most comfortable controller I've ever used. It's easily my favorite. It's like a slimmed down version of the 360 controller, but really comfortable to hold. Granted, I haven't held a One controller yet.

The One controller is slightly smaller, but I don't think it's anything that's going to make a big difference. Why fix something that isn't broken?
    Excellent, then I should be good when I eventually pick up a PS4 sometime down the road. And agreed. The 360 controller is perfect, no need to reinvent the wheel when it's already so damn good.

Video of Resogun... free for PS+ members. From the makers of Super Stardust HD (PS3 launch title).

Saw the live stream yesterday on IGN of Resogun. Just looks great and looks like a fun old arcade style shooter. Talked about the ability to compare you scores to your friends and the world and also play the levels coop online. Not a bad freebie.

Quote Originally Posted by gschwendt View Post
    Hmm I need to look into getting one of those

Quote Originally Posted by skipwondah33 View Post
    Hmm I need to look into getting one of those
    Definitely talk to Tommy, he'll give you links to everything needed. It'll be $160 for the Elgato, $40ish for the converter, and another $15 for cables.

The converter will be needed until Sony patches in HDMI capturing.
    The dude abides.