Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: Forum Feedback - May 2010

• Facebook
  • Display
    This might give you an idea where to look: http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...e-template-php
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud

I have it almost figured out as you can tell by the front page (if on Default template). Need to get name/date at bottom and we'll be set.

EDIT - Or do you guys like it the way it is? Shows friend/date/time; then thread title; then post.

I'm seeing title, date, post. That looks great to me. It could either be that or title, post, date. Both would work, but the current method probably covers it.

Quote Originally Posted by JeffHCross View Post
    I'm seeing title, date, post. That looks great to me. It could either be that or title, post, date. Both would work, but the current method probably covers it.
    It is showing up different now than it did two minutes ago. Now looks perfect to me, but I'll let you guys be the judge. It's a step up, that's for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by cdj View Post
    I have it almost figured out as you can tell by the front page (if on Default template). Need to get name/date at bottom and we'll be set.

EDIT - Or do you guys like it the way it is? Shows friend/date/time; then thread title; then post.
    Much better and no longer "disorienting". Any change to the order is fine as long as the Thread Title is up top.

Still seeing what I saw 10 minutes ago, and still looks good.

Actually, for me personally, the format of the Recent Activity Widget (no text from the post) is still better (less messy). May be just me though, others may like seeing some of the text, idk.

I will say this: I really like that there is a friend widget in the first place. There are certain guys whose posts you don't want to miss because they usually have some very informative stuff. This will make them so much easier to spot when the site gets bigger.
    Last edited by steelerfan; 05-23-2010 at 12:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by steelerfan View Post
    Actually, for me personally, the format of the Recent Activity Widget (no text from the post) is still better (less messy). May be just me though, others may like seeing some of the text, idk.

I will say this: I really like that there is a friend widget in the first place. There are certain guys whose posts you don't want to miss because they usually have some very informative stuff. This will make them so much easier to spot when the site gets bigger.
    Agree 100%. Nicely done on the widget cdj.

We need some new smilies

Like what?

From the comments, they're similar to Invision's, which if memory serves is very similar to the Ikonboard smilies we recently put on this page. If so, I approve.

In fact, those may have been Invision smilies, since I had an Invision board before my Ikonboard

Mods, you're welcome for the extra work.

I'm sure this has been noticed, but why do quotes go so far down on the page? A lot of unnecessary blank space at the top of quoted messages. It's just a little thing, but would save space, particularly on a smaller laptop (like I have) to have to scroll through. I'm on a standard cpu now, and it's the same.

What browser are you using? Quotes look fine to me.

yeah, the quotes look fine to me. Firefox 3.6.3 on WinXP.

Uh, must have been the internet explorer at work that was funky. It's fine on my firefox on my laptop I guess. Ok, so no problem there (at least on firefox). haha, I was just gonna come in here and say "you fixed it". But alas.

Can we "borrow" the countdown clock from NCAA Strategies??? I love to see how many days we have until release...

Suggestion: Can we separate the X's and O's and sliders? I know how it gets when the game comes out when everybody comes out with their personal offenses and defense AND sliders. its going to get pretty confusing if we keep it like that.