Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: First NCAA Football 14 Community Event this week, provide your input

• Facebook
  • Display
    That is true I had for got. But it is not as good when it first game onto the game. With the crowd noise and what not.It could be twice as better.

Oh, absolutely.
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud

dont know if its been mentioned, but I would like the ability to assign my #1 CB to the other teams #1 wr. And he follows him around all game. Too many times do they get moved around and I would like my #1 guy to follow the O's #1 guy.

Quote Originally Posted by texacotea View Post
    dont know if its been mentioned, but I would like the ability to assign my #1 CB to the other teams #1 wr. And he follows him around all game. Too many times do they get moved around and I would like my #1 guy to follow the O's #1 guy.
    Couldn't agree more with this Tex. If you have a lock down CB it would be nice to be able to put him against the opposing teams best WR the whole game.

I think Defensive Assignments would be great. I think Madden used to have it. Having the ability to set which defenders guard certain offensive skill players, would help improve defense in a way. One thing I would be good is the ability to set. Which dlinemen get automatically doubled. Like with Defensive Assigment, you can select a Dlinemen to double. But that would only be useful if Ol/Dl play is improved

It would be awesome if this game could incorporate these things:
    1. Infinity Engine (Just like Madden but make it better. Year 2 for EA Football games)
    2. Match Good on Good (My best DB vs. his best WR)
    3. More user control (Madden played really loose and free. I felt more in control)
    4. Better Oline blocking

Uniform (for those that must have it)
    1. Get rid of the Payton Manning helmet (Revolution)
    2. Adidas Zero cleats
    3. An option when editing players uniforms that simply says "WHOLE TEAM" This is a must. PLEASE I can't continue to put everybody on my team in HIGH SOCKS!! It takes forever.

Practice Mode:
    I hate having to back all the way out to pick another play. Annoying!!!

Did not read all the previous replies but a couple things I would like to see.

Sliders for injuries and stamina. Pisses me off that Madden has this and NCAA does not.
    Cleaner field textures. Madden fields (turf and grass) just look so much better during actual gameplay.
    CAMERA ANGLES. CUSTOM CAMERA ANGLES (we can dream about game options that were available last gen and before that).
    Get with Madden team and have all the audibles/adjustments be the same for each game (same GUI). I know you can go back to a similar setup in Madden to what is used with NCAA but I prefer to see both match from the get go. Prefer NCAA setup to Madden's by a large margin.

wut happened to u making the powerhouse dynasty vids?

Quote Originally Posted by dhook27 View Post
    wut happened to u making the powerhouse dynasty vids?

Who?

Quote Originally Posted by Koach Vonner View Post
    It would be awesome if this game could incorporate these things:

Practice Mode:
    I hate having to back all the way out to pick another play. Annoying!!!
    Hmm...I don't know the xbox configuration but would this be the same thing as pressing "select" on PS3 while you're at the line of scrimmage?