Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: (PS3) Cold Dead Hands League

• Facebook
  • Display
    Are we still playing? Or have we lost some folks? Hope not, my recruiting is going kinda well.

I'm just waiting for the advance. You have been creeping up on me in recruiting, I noticed.

I'm still in. I think we're waiting on Washington, and the other PAC-10 user.

Quote Originally Posted by Escobar View Post
    I'm still in. I think we're waiting on Washington, and the other PAC-10 user.
    The PAC-10 blows! Big East FTW!

Sorry!!!

I don't know what is going on but when I get on to play the online dynasty it showed that only 1/5 had played. So I was playing another dynasty waiting on everyone else to get on here and play. Well EEHog played his game last night but the hotel he is staying at has horrible internet and wouldn't let him upload the results. I got on today to play my game and let whoever hadn't played yet to be the only ones holding it up. Come to find out after I finished my game it showed that all of you in the Big East had finished and had been waiting on us in the Pac-10. EEHog will try to play again tonight and hope it uploads the results this time. It still shows 2/5 on mine though. Will check on here more often.

Yea, it was showing 1/5 for me before I played my game, but I logged in to do my recruiting. And saw that Shamrock and steelerfan had already played their games. It's some kind of bug, because it will show 1/5 then after all 5 games are played will jump to 5/5.

I usually play my OD games within 24 hours of advancing. I'm just weird like that. I always feel better knowing it's done so I don't have to worry about it. It's a safe bet that you won't ever be waiting on me.

That being said, weekends can be crazy so we'll have to figure out a good time to play, Escobar, after the advance.

Quote Originally Posted by steelerfan View Post
    I usually play my OD games within 24 hours of advancing. I'm just weird like that. I always feel better knowing it's done so I don't have to worry about it. It's a safe bet that you won't ever be waiting on me.

That being said, weekends can be crazy so we'll have to figure out a good time to play, Escobar, after the advance.
    I'm on the road ... forgot to pack the PS3 ... I'll be back on Monday and will advance that evening ... yes, I stink.

Uhh, Gene, you make it home? It's like Thursday and stuff...

Does anyone have any idea wtf is going on? Is Sooie ok?

Last Activity 10-06-2010 03:22 PM
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud

No I don't have any clue what is going on. Think everything is alright, he has been active on facebook. Will send him a message.

Quote Originally Posted by nwamortie View Post
    No I don't have any clue what is going on. Think everything is alright, he has been active on facebook. Will send him a message.
    I'm so sorry guys, been a little crazy at home ... will take too long to get into and is a little personal (new job offers, personal life, etc.) ... dynasty will be advanced today.

Escobar and I played a great game tonight. We were disconnected with 32 seconds left while he was taking a knee (I couldn't stop the clock) and leading me, 23-21.

We need, first and foremost, to be sure he ultimately gets the win.

Escobar, I know you suggested that we replay the game with you kicking a FG and then kneeing it out from there. If you're open to it, I'd rather replay it and (if I have a 2nd half lead) we can take appropriate measures to ensure that you win.

I'd just prefer to not destroy our season statistics (ie QBs getting 50 carries for -100 yards). You were the clear winner and making sure you get credit is job 1. If we can do that and not ruin all of our numbers, it would be my preference. Let me know what you think.

Ok. I just have to find a time when I'll be able to play. Either really late tonight or sometime during the day Wednesday.

Escobar and I played a great game tonight. We were disconnected with 32 seconds left while he was taking a knee (I couldn't stop the clock) and leading me, 23-21.
    Wow ... sounds like it was awesome to watch!!! Too bad technology ruined the box ... do what you guys have to do ... it's fine with me. Just let me know if I need to do anything for you.

It was a really good game. He jumped out 10-0 before I cut it to 10-7 (half) on my way to a 21-10 lead. Then he got it to 21-17 and 21-20 before kicking the go ahead FG with just over a minute to go.

Escobar, just let me know how late tonight. I should be able to do it.

It was a really good game. He jumped out 10-0 before I cut it to 10-7 (half) on my way to a 21-10 lead. Then he got it to 21-17 and 21-20 before kicking the go ahead FG with just over a minute to go.

Escobar, just let me know how late tonight. I should be able to do it.
    Try to get your games in by Friday. I will advance before I have to leave on a trip so that you guys can play through the weekend. I'd advance again when I get back on Sunday/Monday.

Escobar, replay our game against the CPU (take it easy please ) and if somehow youre going to lose just restart it.

5/5 ready.