Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: (PS3) Cold Dead Hands League

• Facebook
  • Display
    My PS3 has YLOD'd. I'm considering my options. I think I'm going to try to do the reflow repair. My PS3 is a 4 year old fatty. I'll keep you guys posted, but if it drags on - I may have to retire or be simmed for a bit.

Did the reflow and, I'm happy to report that my PS3 is fully functional just 18 hours after the YLOD!!! Some guys at PlayStationLifeStyle.com (where I got the tutorial to do the reflow) have said the fix has lasted them anywhere from minutes to "it still works". Hopefully, mine will be among the latter. I'll let you guys know if there's any change.
    Last edited by steelerfan; 09-06-2010 at 10:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by steelerfan View Post
    Sorry guys, totally my fault ... had to go out of town for a week ... Escobar, let's try and get this game played so we can advance ... shoot me some times that work for you and I'll try to make it happen quickly.

I'm available all day today just text me.

I think Gene is just avoiding the game because of the butt kicking I took. Don't worry Gene, I probably just suck really bad. I think I was really drunk when we played and I just told Aimee what buttons to push.

Quote Originally Posted by nwamortie View Post
    I think Gene is just avoiding the game because of the butt kicking I took. Don't worry Gene, I probably just suck really bad. I think I was really drunk when we played and I just told Aimee what buttons to push.
    ROTFL! I'm not avoiding anything. Was away for a week and then I got sick, standing out in the rain statting a soccer game can do that to you (hell, just watching soccer can make you sick) ... I'm ready to roll now.

Escobar, I can play today (Thursday) from 5-to-7 or from 10-to-Midnight tonight (Thursday) and tomorrow morning from about 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.

I'll get on in about 30 minutes. I'll PM you my number.

We're FINALLY advanced and ready to start the new week!!! Get together if you have any human vs. human games or recruit and play the CPU, let's crank this bad boy back up.

Got my recruiting done. I will play my game today or tonight. That will just leave Escobar.

I have an OD game scheduled for right now. Will get my game in after that.

I finished my game. We are ready to advance.

Also, you may need to update your sliders since Patch 3. I don't know if you use OneBack's, but he just updated his for the Powerhouse OD.

We'll advance tonight ... but before we do ... I need to know what everyone wants to do ... do you want to keep the current sliders through the end of the season or change them now to Oneback's set.

I'm good with whatever. I'll adjust, sliderwise, either way.

Quote Originally Posted by Escobar View Post
    Also, you may need to update your sliders since Patch 3. I don't know if you use OneBack's, but he just updated his for the Powerhouse OD.
    Hey Escobar ... can you tell me where I can find his latest slider set? The only one I can find was last updated in late July.

He updates them in the Powerhouse OD.

http://www.thegamingtailgate.com/for...ll=1#post12598

Quote Originally Posted by Escobar View Post
    He updates them in the Powerhouse OD.

http://www.thegamingtailgate.com/for...ll=1#post12598
    Okay ... had some time to play around with this ... depending on who has played by the time I get home ... I'll switch the sliders to Oneback's new set this week or next week ... I like the feel of OB set better than our current set, it seems to play well ...

Whew! Had a major scare at Pitt. Dion Lewis made my run D look really bad. TD runs of 78 (from the Wildcat) and 52 (right up the gut). Good luck containing him to my Big East brethren!